9-25: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

WGR Audio:

9-25 Sean McDermott.mp3 (19:13)

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said the Bills feel pretty good about the game in regards to injuries.

@JaySkurski

Sean McDermott says the #Bills stand by the team statement that they issued about equality, love and unity.

McDermott says "we're focused on the Atlanta Falcons." #Bills

@salmaiorana

As expected, Sean McDermott isn’t touching the Jim Kelly/LeSean McCoy story. Pulls a Belichick: Focused on the Falcons

@JaySkurski

McDermott says "you get pulled in different directions," every year in the NFL. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: there are things that are bigger than football, but we have 13 more games & it's still our job to prepare to get better each day.

@WGR550

McDermott - Jim Kelly is one of the hallmarks of this football organization. I don't see that changing at this point #Bills

@JaySkurski

McDermott sidesteps a question on whether he was ok with LeSean McCoy's actions during the anthem. #Bills

@JaySkurski

McDermott says he "doesn't see that changing" when asked if Jim Kelly would be welcome on the sidelines at future home games. #Bills

@WGR550

McDermott - we've got a resilient group of guys. The focus was there for the game. I was extremely proud of the way our guys played #Bills

Sean McDermott: "Room for Growth" (19:23)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media topics include; the defensive play early in the season, running the ball on offense, strong play in the second half of games, and his thoughts on some of the recent social discussions being had across the NFL.

RICK DENNISON: "WORK ON TECHNIQUES" (9:34)

Bills Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison addressed the media topics include; running the ball against strong defenses, scoring touchdowns vs field goals, and keeping teams guessing.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@WGR550

McDermott - Rick and the offensive staff put a great gameplan together and the offense executed. It was good identity football #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said teams are crowding the box against LeSean McCoy. "That's a healthy respect for LeSean."

@WGR550

McDermott - there were plays we wanted to have back, but there is certainly room to grow for us #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott credits Colt Anderson for being first to recognize the Broncos' look before their fake punt and having defense ready for it.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: not sure whether Glenn or Dareus will be available Sunday. Too early in week to know yet. #Bills

McDermott: I have a lot of confidence in our guys. We have a team that loves to compete and get better every day. #Bills

@buffalobills

“We’re building a team of players that love to compete and improve every day. There’s no other locker room I’d rather be in.” #GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png

DKlj2JiUEAAXjPQ.jpg

Thought McD's pounding the talking points "The organization put out a statement" "We're focused on the Falcons" at any mention of the anthem was pretty lame. Especially after they threw Woods and Kyle out there to have to really have to answer the questions

Edited by stevewin

Thought McD's pounding the talking points "The organization put out a statement" "We're focused on the Falcons" at any mention of the anthem was pretty lame. Especially after they threw Woods and Kyle out there to have to really have to answer the questions

I think it's one of the better things he's done here actually. The team should not be in the business of distractions, regardless of how much the media is salivating at the " story". They really need to be focused on their job, which only consists of winning football games. Keep the circus act out of it.

I think it's one of the better things he's done here actually. The team should not be in the business of distractions, regardless of how much the media is salivating at the " story". They really need to be focused on their job, which only consists of winning football games. Keep the circus act out of it.

You can still give a sincere answer to actually address a question, then say let's move on to football - what Shady did

You can still give a sincere answer to actually address a question, then say let's move on to football - what Shady did

Or you can stand behind the statement and perform your job without distractions as the coach is solely focuded on Atlanta. Do uou not believe that he is being sincere when he says his focus is on Atlanta?