McDermott vs Julio

YoloinOhio

Last year in week 4, the Panthers D gave up 12 catches and 300 (!) yards to one Julio Jones. That had to be humiliating to McD but looking at it further, is it a function of the zone scheme vs Atlanta's offense or did the Carolina secondary players just have a particularly bad day? I didn't see the game but the stats are u-g-l-y. Btw Panthers gave up 48 pts.

I think he pulled something today?

Pretty sure he went out ...

Anyone know?

i didn't know that but looked it up and apparently he hurt his back. Dan Quinn said he doesn't believe it to be serious or something that would keep him out for an "extended period of time".

He should definitely rest it for at least a week imo!

Last year in week 4, the Panthers D gave up 12 catches and 300 (!) yards to one Julio Jones. That had to be humiliating to McD but looking at it further, is it a function of the zone scheme vs Atlanta's offense or did the Carolina secondary players just have a particularly bad day? I didn't see the game but the stats are u-g-l-y. Btw Panthers gave up 48 pts.

Their secondary had a very bad day. He had 4 for 60 in their second game.

They also shut out the falcons in 2015, and gave up 13 points in the 2nd meeting.

His speed with route running exploits zone seams, similar to a younger Gronkowksi. He is faster and much better and will likely put up goodn#'s against us.

Lions had a rookie on him yesterday and he did a decent job. No TDs but I see he had 90 some yards. Actually Julio has no TDs on the year. He was my 1st pick in fantasy and I'm waiting for the big game. Hope it's not this week.

Their secondary had a very bad day. He had 4 for 60 in their second game.

They also shut out the falcons in 2015, and gave up 13 points in the 2nd meeting.

wow, interesting. I do remember they cut one of their CBs last year after that 300 yd game.

Lions had a rookie on him yesterday and he did a decent job. No TDs but I see he had 90 some yards. Actually Julio has no TDs on the year. He was my 1st pick in fantasy and I'm waiting for the big game. Hope it's not this week.

wow, interesting. I do remember they cut one of their CBs last year after that 300 yd game.

I play against Julio this week! Let him rest! Keeping MIke Evans over Julio hasn't been my smartest move but that Kareem Hunt!

I'm scared of Julio running around like mad, White better not have a first half like yesterday or we could have a problem.