PFF: Bills are 31st for time for Taylor to throw.

JM2009

...problem may be that he needs 2.86 MINUTES..........4 years as an understudy as well as 2 years starting should equate to grasping the speed of the game at this level....it is a major MENTAL attribute to be able to read and react....is that something which is trainable?.....

Bingo I think he needs 5 min.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not don't crusade I just make my opinion based on the facts. The results of what is happening and what I have said all along. A lot are mad because they are looking real bad with the results. I'mma give yall he's better than my boy. Then why are the bills not winning? It ain't the D as they claim the passed two years.

Their 1-1 not 1-6 get real bro. It doesnt take a genuis to see the OC is garbage reggie with the seeds. The cpu in madden calls better plays then Dennison.

Jones wont even be on a team in 8 years.

Hey he will be in LA for a while. What I am gonna say they actually did him a favor. Makes 500 thou a year 26 in Southern California. He is backing a true QB. I would hold that clipboard with pride knowing it's a real QB who's in front of me. He's hanging out with Sammy and Rob. An he's away from the scrub team he left.

I just don't understand why you bag on CJ when he is 2 nd year man. TT is an 8 year vet and he's still playing sorry.CJ with three important games plus sat out and still got drafted in the 4th. TT played 4 years at VT and was drafted in the 6th. Yes, 8 years later he is still struggling. I could take the growing pains from a second year man who is 6'5" and has full potential. You have no reason to hate on CJ. Because you sure seem like it. TT is what his records shows 8-8 QB. That won against sorrier teams mostly. You along with the coaches are proving me right. He can't play qb for an 8 year vet. As of now everything I've said has been backed up. You are just mad because your are getting proved wrong. That is why if you were a coach I would love to play against your talent so I can expose you like they are doing with the Bills. Stack the box because he can't throw. Once again 125 passing LoL. My point is that he was going to fail this summer. He had a terrible training camp. But you do back him. Buy the way Garret is better than CJ. He better get drafted higher according to you. Now back to the Bills. We are gonna keep loosing until they change the QB position period. When you say things back it up. Because nothing that you have said about who's better has never proved the results yet. Meanwhile, until you learn about talent don't even compete with me because you don't know football. Argue with a person that loves loosing talent because it seems like it's ok with you. I back up good football talents not scrub talented players like the ones that play not to loose, they are not winners. Back it up or don't try an hang with what I know.

You spout soooooo much nonsense.

I never once said Tyrod was good enough. In fact, I don't think he is and I have said so multiple times on these very boards. The Bills need to find their franchise QB. Check my post history. Go ahead. Find one time I ever said Tyrod was good enough. I'll wait...

Also, Tyrod may have had a bad training camp, but everyone said he was still the best QB on the roster and the other guys had even worse training camps. They all said Cardale was by far the worst out of them all. Yet you think he should start for some reason when he hasn't even come close to earining it. They had to show him how to hold a football. Worked with him half of last season on that. Then this year they had to show him how to hand off a football. Boy, that sure sounds like a guy ready to start...

I don't hate Cardale by the way. You are just so ridiculous with your takes on him that when I point out all his flaws and how he is nowhere near ready to start in the NFL, you take it as I hate him. He is just as raw as a QB can be from barely every playing in college, and has a lot to learn before he's ready to start. That doesn't mean I hate him.

It came down to either Cardale or Nate Peterman, and I chose Nate a Peterman and would make that choice again. The Bills were only going to keep 1 QB to develop and I think they made the right choice.

Why does JT Barrett matter in all of this? I better hope he goes higher than Cardale? Lmao. Why is that?

Just because OSU's coaches thought he was better than Cardale and played him over Cardale I better hope he gets drafted higher? Um, ok then...

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Oh, and I'm not mad at all. Your takes are pure nonsense. Your just a troll and everyone here knows it. I don't let trolls bother me.

I'm done now. I already know from past experiences that responding to you is a waste of time. I don't even understand how you are still here since you were banned under a different user name...

Honestly, I've never used the ignore feature on any message board I've ever been on and I don't want to use it. But if you keep responding to me with these absolutely ridiculous troll posts, you will be the first ever person i put on ignore.

Bingo I think he needs 5 min.

...and I'm NOT trying to be a smart azz.....I DO want the kid to succeed and live his NFL dream......just trying to be objective and realistic......I've often quoted Steve Young (yup, him; he should know) when he said, "more collegiate QB's fail than succeed at the NFL level because of the speed and complexity of the game"....but what the hell would he know anyway.....the mental aspect is huge and probably first and foremost relative to speed at this level....think having 5 seconds or less to scan the entire field, spot perhaps three WR's out, a TE as well as a RB out of the backfield. picking the best option is an easy task?...the armchair minions think so....yippin' away......

Just curious but are there any numbers regarding pass protection and where teams rank?

PFF ranked the 2016 Bills 30th in pass protection.

If Buffalo could find an answer to their right tackle issue, this line would vault up the rankings in an instant. Jordan Mills surrendered eight sacks and 57 total QB pressures over 596 pass-blocking snaps this season, fourth-most of any tackle in the game. The play of RG John Miller inside of Mills didn’t help much when it comes to pass blocking, either, giving the Bills a real issue on the right side of the line. Miller allowed four sacks and 33 total QB pressures, but did at least offset that with some strong run blocking.

Edited by Scott7975

Hey he will be in LA for a while. What I am gonna say they actually did him a favor. Makes 500 thou a year 26 in Southern California. He is backing a true QB. I would hold that clipboard with pride knowing it's a real QB who's in front of me. He's hanging out with Sammy and Rob. An he's away from the scrub team he left.

Good facts... he has the same contract he had here. Jones hasn't even been active for a game because he is 3rd on the depth chart behind future hall of famer Kellen Clemens. So no, he isn't even holding a clipboard.

The line is not fine. SMH

And I suppose we don't have a bottom five WR corp.

There are multiple instances every game where if the ball comes out of the QB's hand on time the line isn't even a topic of conversation the next day.

The line blocks for McCoy and somehow we're the best rushing team in the league. The line blocks for Taylor...now they suddenly suck! And so do the WRs!

There are multiple instances every game where if the ball comes out of the QB's hand on time the line isn't even a topic of conversation the next day.

The line blocks for McCoy and somehow we're the best rushing team in the league. The line blocks for Taylor...now they suddenly suck! And so do the WRs!

Run blocking and pass blocking are different things. And this WR corp is not good. If you don't think this is a bad WR corp right now, well........................

Edited by JM2009

Our line is fine. You want to see a bad oline watch the Bengals.

No our line really is not fine.

You really don't understand that some lineman can be good in run blocking but not pass blocking do you.

If Buffalo could find an answer to their right tackle issue, this line would vault up the rankings in an instant. Jordan Mills surrendered eight sacks and 57 total QB pressures over 596 pass-blocking snaps this season, fourth-most of any tackle in the game. The play of RG John Miller inside of Mills didn’t help much when it comes to pass blocking, either, giving the Bills a real issue on the right side of the line. Miller allowed four sacks and 33 total QB pressures, but did at least offset that with some strong run blocking.

Edited by Scott7975

The line is not fine. SMH

And I suppose we don't have a bottom five WR corp.

Having a great WR corp doesn't help you throw from the damn pocket with accuracy and make good decisions. The dude is trash. Remember who wanted him here as a starter. That alone sums it up.

Edited by Azucho98

Your PFF website ranks them 10th best in the league in 2016. 11th best going into 2017.

Because they have been very good at run blocking. pass blocking not as good.

Having a great WR corp doesn't help you throw from the damn pocket with accuracy and make good decisions.

The offense the last two years scored a lot of points. Play to your QBs strengths, which have been taken away. This is still a bad WR corp. How about just a decent one, like we had-is that ok?

Because they have been very good at run blocking. pass blocking not as good.

I can agree that they're better at run blocking than pass blocking. I'll even say that McCoy allows them to look even better because of his ability. But you cannot tell me with a straight face that Taylor doesn't make the line look worse (sometimes a lot) than it actually is.