BN sports editor responses to questions

JoshBarnett

Josh, thanks for the very complete responses to the concerns of some on TBD. Nevertheless, I won't be paying the $3. I get my fill of the Bills, their excuses, and season ticket holders' ill-founded optimism without paying for more of it. The articles in the BN are quite enough, thank you.

Classic post and ghost?

I have answered a bunch more emails from those in this community who have sent messages and plan to post responses to additional questions to the group next week.

I remain happy to engage with people on these issues. I have read everything written in this thread since my initial post. I know where to find your thoughts and you know where to find mine.

For the life of me I can't figure out why this conversation has to be so hard.

You don't like the BN? Great, don't pay for it. We also don't need to hear why you think you're so much smarter than everyone else by not paying. Just don't pay.

Others see value in some or all of the journalism on that site and understand the reason and need for supporting it. If you feel the need to criticize or mock others for doing so, do everyone a favor and go read another thread.