nickel defense/pass rush

kirkwoodus13

I am very concern about our pass rush on third and long situations. On Sunday the Bills was going with Alexander, Lawson, Williams and Hughes. with Lawson kicking inside. For most of the game there was no pressure, as a result Mcknown got timely completions to Kerase to keep drives alive. I don't want another season where we are giving up third and 9,10,11 etc , because of no pressure. I have two solutions for this. We need Marcell in the middle to occupy two blockers. No one is going to block him straight up if the QB has to hold the ball. With Marcell in the middle with kyle and hughes, then go with the hot hand between Lawson and Alexander. Secondly I would sign back Mario Williams too add to defensive end depth. Plus he could play outside and inside on third down. What do you guys think about bringing the cold front defense back together. After all he was right by saying Rex defense stinks.

I don't remember him giving up on us. I remember him saying what has apparently became obvious. The bills had no business hiring Rex and changing from a defense that worked and starting over. Its funny now how John Murphy and everyone is now saying how comfortable the team looks in a three four defense. hen Mario said it he was run out of town, called lazy, bad teammate etc. He as right and every fan new it.

I don't remember him giving up on us. I remember him saying what has apparently became obvious. The bills had no business hiring Rex and changing from a defense that worked and starting over. Its funny now how John Murphy and everyone is now saying how comfortable the team looks in a three four defense. hen Mario said it he was run out of town, called lazy, bad teammate etc. He as right and every fan new it.

19 combined tackles... in 15 games. Do i need to pull a full amount of snaps to say that he was loafing and being a baby? You're paid to play football, not complain to the media. The media guys are paid to talk about that crap.

And he decided to basically not play. Also - he continued to suck in his time in Miami. guys done.