Overrated and Kyle should never be in the same sentence agai

Cherrybone

Mods need to shut this dude down. Causes too much trouble and aims to do so every time he posts.

I think that may have been done already after a silly, childish taunt. I don't envy the mods job, but I sincerely appreciate them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was classic if you missed it:

Cherrybone, on 11 Sept 2017 - 2:31 PM, said:

Uhh ok. Keep your day job. In fact this is my last time ever responding to you.....

Yes. Yes it is.

LOL. I just scrolled through and saw that! Nice!

On one of my posts someone said he's overrated. They even went on to say that he's just admired here because it's Buffalo and on another team he would be a average player. Trust me it's been said. Some even went on to say that he's a part of the same d-line that was gashed constantly for huge chunks of rushing yards the past couple of seasons.people ripped him and the

People ripped him and the whole D after the Steelers game last year when they all played like they had Vaseline on their hands and arms.

Other than that Kyle has been untouchable.

Kyle has been my Bills hero, and one of the main reasons i hang on. Thank Gosh he stayed another season for me !

Actually he is my sports hero.
But how he has played for the Bills, has been inspirational to me as a person
I would have quit football at some point if i were him.

But here he is, kicking axx again.

Kyle has 8.3 million reasons to keep being Kyle. And I LOVE the guy!

This is exactly how I feel.

He's here because he got paid. But he's still playing his ass off like he always has. Definitely a favorite Bill.