Watching New England lose in New England fans territory!!

Worked with NE fans for 41 years. Only retirerment got me away. I never gave up on my Bill's. Loved the Brady actions yelling at the refs and the reaction of the so called fans in NE. They are not really good sports. Now there fans are calling for Brady to be benched. Ha Ha. What a bunch of lossers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked with NE fans for 41 years. Only retirerment got me away. I never gave up on my Bill's. Loved the Brady actions yelling at the refs and the reaction of the so called fans in NE. They are not really good sports. Now there fans are calling for Brady to be benched. Ha Ha. What a bunch of lossers.

but they're all armed with their EBT AFCE Entitlement Cards, right?....

Seriously. Hate fans like that. I never turn our games off early. I never give up hope either. 8 points down with 10 mins isnt even a big deal even their fans act like cry babies.

Cool story bro wud have loved to see them piss and moan after all the ballwashing they got in pregame on tv. I had to turn it off after 5 mins and wait till the shoutbox told me the game started

It was absolutely wonderful for sure, I am cherishing every second of this begining!

It appears they are blaming the turf for the loss.... Maybe some of the microphones put under turf are not working?

Patriots replacing new turf at Gillette Stadium after embarrassing loss to Chiefs

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-replacing-new-turf-at-gillette-stadium-after-embarrassing-loss-to-chiefs/

It's weird that their turf took on the exact opposite quality of Tom Brady's balls. So THAT's where all that missing air went!

We went to a SB party this year. One "all-in" Pats fan, who was invited, was a no-show, for fear that they would loose. One who did show, was on the verge of tears, till the come-back. And, yes, I doubt they were Pats fans before 2000.

I'm a BILLS fan because that's my home, ans I grew up with the team. They're not the; North of Pennsylvania BILLS, or the WNY BILLS, or the South of Ontario BILLS, they're the Buffalo BILLS. I say that because these people are from Maine! New England, maybe, but Boston, hell no!

I couldn't marry a Pats fan, she would have to convert or cancel the wedding.

LOL, things are definitely contentious on Sundays. She stopped talking to me during the 3rd quarter of Thursday's game.

...even after 46-10 loss to Bears in SB?......dedicated woman.............

Wasn't that Tony Eason? We were in college then so memory is a bit fuzzy.

LOL, things are definitely contentious on Sundays. She stopped talking to me during the 3rd quarter of Thursday's game.

Wasn't that Tony Eason? We were in college then so memory is a bit fuzzy.

...LOL...they BOTH shared the debacle............

Tony Eason became the only starting quarterback in a Super Bowl not to complete a pass, though his receivers dropped three of his passes. Either way, he was benched early in the second quarter for veteran Steve Grogan, who had won five of the six games he started in place of an injured Eason during the season until a broken leg ended his season Nov. 24 against the Jets, and Eason got his job back in time for the Bears to show him the Super Bowl pummel.