The Official Sam Darnold/Josh Allen Week 1 Worship Thread

Please use this thread to post your praise and worship for the consensus top 2 QBs for 2018: Sam Darnold and Josh Allen. This thread can also be used to post your wildest, deepest thoughts and fantasies about Darnold, or Allen, leading the Bills back to their 90s glory days.

So are you always a dick or just hope that we never got a QB???

Um... I really wish this USC - Western mich game was on tv

Exactly, not putting the top prospect on national tv is bs.

I am streaming it. Darnold just made his best throw of the game down the middle but he has been average overall. Have hated the USC playcalling.

It takes a few games to get in the swing of things, no preseason in college.

It takes a few games to get in the swing of things, no preseason in college.

I think there is a difference between Darnold's average day and Allen. Darnold has still made some big boy NFL style throws and been accurate. He has just made some questionable decisions which might just be a slow season start.

With Allen the issues were more fundamental. He still has a way to go based on today.

Edited by GunnerBill

I think there is a difference between Darnold's average day and Allen. Darnold has still made some big boy NFL style throws and been accurate. He has just made some questionable decisions which might just be a slow season start.

With Allen the issues were more fundamental. He still has a way to go based on today.

Good to hear. Darnold is my boy, Allen is adopted lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.