WR need

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2017WR.php

Any of these WR would you try to sign? I think some of these guys could give us a little upgrade from what we have now.

I haven't kept up with them the past couple seasons, but they were good at somepoint

Brian Hartline

Hakeem Nicks

Marques Colston

Dwayne Bowe

Stevie Johnson

Vincent Jackson

These guys were all good at somepoint, but like I said haven't kept up with all of them so don't know where they are at now. But still might be a upgrade

Edited by Braedenstearns

DGB interests me some. I'm not even opposed to taking a shot on Justin Blackmon. Maybe he can have a Josh Hamilton like reclamation? I'd say the same about Josh Gordon. Any of those guys with big talent and lots of problems that you can get cheap. We don't need another "guy." We should swing for the fences even if the odds are REALLY, REALLY long.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

DGB interests me some. I'm not even opposed to taking a shot on Justin Blackmon. Maybe he can have a Josh Hamilton like reclamation? I'd say the same about Josh Gordon. Any of those guys with big talent and lots of problems that you can get cheap. We don't need another "guy." We should swing for the fences even if the odds aren't REALLY, REALLY long.

Justin Blackmon would be intriguing, he's only 27.

Definitely will be watching the waiver wire come Labor Day weekend.

DGB interests me some. I'm not even opposed to taking a shot on Justin Blackmon. Maybe he can have a Josh Hamilton like reclamation? I'd say the same about Josh Gordon. Any of those guys with big talent and lots of problems that you can get cheap. We don't need another "guy." We should swing for the fences even if the odds aren't REALLY, REALLY long.

I think Blackmon is banned for life and Gordon applied for reinstatement but was denied.

They don't fit the "culture" anyways.

I think Blackmon is banned for life and Gordon applied for reinstatement but was denied.

They don't fit the "culture" anyways.

Suspended indefinitely but he was just cleared from his last arrest. There's a chance that he gets reinstated.

Obviously none of the 3 fit the character culture. We don't need another Holmes type of guy. Those guys are all interchangeable. I'd take a swing on a supreme talent though. It's unlikely that it works out but I'd spend the $1 on the lottery ticket.