Who's going to take the top off of defenses? Time to trade.

Tipster19

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we saw what 30-40 reps of Tyrod looked like. I don't personally think they went into that game with a real game plan other than that they wanted tyrod to throw rhythm passes. He failed, absolutely miserably. We know we can run, and run block - so why spend a ton of time on it in preseason?

We know the Schwartz D is coming at you, we need to mix up snap counts, hard counts etc. We were getting to the line fairly quickly, so we should have the opportunity for more motion and stuff.

We'll see what the offense looks like going forward... need to figure out the o-line and he needs to be a ton better at getting the ball out on time. The receivers also need to get to their spots on time. Seems like a mess who can run.

Yeah next week the Offense that is run will be what we see in the season of McD uses the 3rd preseason game like every coach does and game plan.

But a bad year is still a win less assets needed to get your franchise QB.

Yeah next week the Offense that is run will be what we see in the season of McD uses the 3rd preseason game like every coach does and game plan.

But a bad year is still a win less assets needed to get your franchise QB.

Continuing to lose year after year sorta takes away the joy from the entertainment of it all -- which truth be told is the only reason I watch. Edited by dave mcbride

Please. They were top 10 in yards too. MOST importantly, though, they were in the top 10 in offensive DVOA (8th, as I recall) but finished 10th (still damn good) after the Jets debacle.

Look it up on FO. The info is all there.

Cool yep it is. Then alot happened ie an Offense that clearly the QB is struggling to run.

Continuing to lose year after year sorta takes away the joy from the entertainment of it all -- which truth be told is the only reason I watch.

Yeah i get it and they keep losing until they get that QB

They were seventh in offense through 15 games. You should actually respond to Badol's post rather than offering a one-note reiteration of the usual.

Exactly. I am all about the QB position but the coaching staff plays a huge role in offensive success. Lynn got the most out of what he had last season.....and he got A LOT done.......that's what you should expect from your coaching as an owner.

Simply marching franchise QB's out hasn't paid off for a team like San Diego........and inserting a HOF talent like Andrew Luck into a shell of a team in Indy hasn't resulted in multiple SB's either.

QB is by far the most important part of the team but it doesn't begin and end there.........you gotta' coach them up with tailored systems and put talent around them.

I haven't liked what I've seen so far........aside from the 4 targets for Sammy in week 1 :doh: ........but I am hoping an accomplished offensive coach like Dennison gets creative and opens things up for Tyrod because putting him on a particular spot in the pocket every play takes 100% of the pressure of defending him off of opposing DC's.

Continuing to lose year after year sorta takes away the joy from the entertainment of it all -- which truth be told is the only reason I watch.

Play fantasy! The bills have sucked for years and we all still watch. You learn a lot more about the players in the rest of the league, and random games between the bucs and eagles have some stakes to make it interesting.

Exactly. I am all about the QB position but the coaching staff plays a huge role in offensive success. Lynn got the most out of what he had last season.....and he got A LOT done.......that's what you should expect from your coaching as an owner.

Simply marching franchise QB's out hasn't paid off for a team like San Diego........and inserting a HOF talent like Andrew Luck into a shell of a team in Indy hasn't resulted in multiple SB's either.

QB is by far the most important part of the team but it doesn't begin and end there.........you gotta' coach them up with tailored systems and put talent around them.

I haven't liked what I've seen so far........aside from the 4 targets for Sammy in week 1 :doh: ........but I am hoping an accomplished offensive coach like Dennison gets creative and opens things up for Tyrod because putting him on a particular spot in the pocket every play takes 100% of the pressure of defending him off of opposing DC's.

I know you and I have both brought up what happens if they have two bad seasons in a row. Something else to factor is how Lynn does in SD and even Marrone in Jax. Especially Lynn, though. He took over a bad team too.

Play fantasy! The bills have sucked for years and we all still watch. You learn a lot more about the players in the rest of the league, and random games between the bucs and eagles have some stakes to make it interesting.

Oh, I'm in a fantasy league (my family's league - 14 teams! I'm the youngest of 13 ...).