USADA Suspends Marquise Goodwin with No Impact on NFL Career

You are either misinformed or being dishonest. Goodwin never "lied to Bills" or its fans. Show me a quote where Goodwin said was not going to train for track. To my knowledge, he trained for the Olympics with the Bills' full blessing and I've never heard even a whisper that any of his teammates ever suggested that Goodwin was anything other than a great teammate. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Furthermore, for the most part, Goodwin trained for track in the offseason and none of his injuries had anything to do with his training for track. At most he missed a week or two of training camp. Do you have any idea what most NFL players do in the offseason? Do you have a scrap of evidence that Goodwin's track training had any negative impact on him as a professional football player? Certainly none of his injuries had anything to do with his track and field training. Your statement that he "was likely playing hesistant" is laughable and completely devoid of evidence. And your point that Goodwin "cost us a roster spot" is an absolutely pathetic argument. If he didn't deserve a roster spot, he would have been cut. It was up to the team, not Goodwin, to decide who made the team and who didn't. So as it turns out, your virulent hatred for a member of the Buffalo Bills was without any rational basis whatsoever.

and you can show me factual evidence to deny any of my arguments. You do the work. Your the one that has to convince me remember.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and you can show me factual evidence to deny any of my arguments. You do the work. Your the one that has to convince me remember.

None of the things you imagine ever happened. Get it? If you are calling someone out and accusing them of lying and betraying the team, you have the burden of coming up with some evidence to support your slander. You have zero.

You are either misinformed or being dishonest. Goodwin never "lied to Bills" or its fans. Show me a quote where Goodwin said was not going to train for track. To my knowledge, he trained for the Olympics with the Bills' full blessing and I've never heard even a whisper that any of his teammates ever suggested that Goodwin was anything other than a great teammate. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Furthermore, for the most part, Goodwin trained for track in the offseason and none of his injuries had anything to do with his training for track. At most he missed a week or two of training camp. Do you have any idea what most NFL players do in the offseason? Do you have a scrap of evidence that Goodwin's track training had any negative impact on him as a professional football player? Certainly none of his injuries had anything to do with his track and field training. Your statement that he "was likely playing hesistant" is laughable and completely devoid of evidence. And your point that Goodwin "cost us a roster spot" is an absolutely pathetic argument. If he didn't deserve a roster spot, he would have been cut. It was up to the team, not Goodwin, to decide who made the team and who didn't. So as it turns out, your virulent hatred for a member of the Buffalo Bills was without any rational basis whatsoever.

this is all very correct.

@usatodaynfl

Goodwin has perhaps been one of the biggest surprises for the 49ers. The former Buffalo Bill speedster had a big catch in seven-on-seven drills Wednesday and consistently matched up well against Talib, who is 4 inches taller and 25 pounds heavier than Goodwin.

Goodwin said he was “extremely limited” during his four years in Buffalo, due to constant turnover at quarterback, an ever-changing playbook, and slew of his own injuries, including concussions and broken ribs. His attention was also divided since he also competed for the U.S. track and field team.

Goodwin ran just a handful of routes while with the Bills but has expanded his route tree with the 49ers and is expecting to play a bigger role.

“I've always been able to run good routes and catch the ball. It was just a matter of opportunity and maximizing it and being available,” Goodwin told USA TODAY Sports.

....NEVER expected him to be one of the healthier ones in 2016....go figure...............

None of the things you imagine ever happened. Get it? If you are calling someone out and accusing them of lying and betraying the team, you have the burden of coming up with some evidence to support your slander. You have zero.

all I have to look at is 49 receptions, 780 yards and 6TDs over he entire career. Even average #2 recievers get that much in one season

Trust me, if anyone here is dilusional, it's not me.