Training Camp Awards

YoloinOhio

I'll take a crack.

QB (2) - Tyrod Taylor, Nathan Peterman

RB (3) - LeSean McCoy, Jonathan Williams, Mike Tolbert

FB (1) - Patrick DeMarco

WR (7) - Anquan Boldin, Zay Jones, Jordan Mattews, Andre Holmes, Corey Brown, Rod Streater, Brandon Tate

TE (3) - Charles Clay, Nick O'Leary, Logan Thomas

OT (3) - Cordy Glenn, Jordan Mills, Dion Dawkins

OG (4) - Richie Incognito, John Miller, Michael Ola, Jordan Mudge

C (2) - Eric Wood, Ryan Groy

DE (4) - Shaq Lawson, Jerry Hughes, Eddie Yarbrough, Max Valles

DT (4) - Kyle Williams, Marcel Dareus, Adolphus Washington, Jerel Worthy

LB (7) - Preston Brown, Lorenzo Alexander, Ramon Humber, Gerald Hodges, Reggie Ragland, Tanner Vallejo, Matt Milano

CB (5) - Tre'Davious White, EJ Gaines, Kevon Seymour, Leonard Johnson, Shareece Wright

S (5) - Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer, Shamiel Gary, Bacarri Rambo, Colt Anderson

K (1) - Steven Hauschka

P (1) - Colton Schmidt

LS (1) - Reid Ferguson

Suspended - Seantrel Henderson, Walter Powell

When Seantrel and Walt return, I would cut Mudge and Holmes. We'd have cut Davis, Ducasse and Holmes for the 3rd round comp pick.

Think Tate has the KR and PR job outright and he will suit up mostly for that purpose, which is why I have 7 WRs on the roster. Don't think they will keep on Banyard or any of those other RBs. From the first preseason game it was clear they intend to use Tolbert as a RB and he looked good.

Sounds good to me!

I'm feeling a little vindicated for my Yates hot takes a few weeks back. Don't mind me while I dance in the end zone...

i wasn't a Yates fan but i figured he at least knew the offense and would get the ball out on time and that would make him competent enough of a backup. after seeing him in person last game i was like YIKES. he was all over the place. if Peterman shows well tomorrow then there's no way Yates makes this team

I also think its close....two things to consider

They cannot be happy with the OT situation.....I think they will be looking very close at veteran cuts from other teams

The bills have shown they are amassing draft picks......they only player left on that roster that prevents another 3rd rounder is holmz......I think in the end he is cut not only because of the comp pick but also because has not looked good in camp

I thought same thing but not sure Bills will be willing to take the 2,450,000 hit. That is how much he is guaranteed. They might just make him play special teams and hope his issues are correctable.