Anquan Boldin:Bills don’t have “diva mentality” in WR room

YoloinOhio

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True but I think he thought there might be an outside shot at the playoffs.

The mind of an athlete is to ignore the noise and dream big. So I get where Boldin is coming from. In his mind, he might think he can be as good as Sammy. However being a realistic fan, this move sucked.

what are you talking about here ?

read yourself C 07

what the dis on Boldin ?

Gotta identify the QB, but those wideouts are crazy. Robert Woods may have fit in!

damn.

you have some fire today

Noo.

He's a locker room cancer. It wasn't about the money at all.

I knew you would come around to OUR way of seeing things.

Welcome, may i offer you a soft drink. Or perhaps some pretzels Hmmmm..?

The frustrating part of this is his comments seem pretty straightforward, but then we never really know. Maybe he was being sarcastic. Maybe he meant there was no diva mentality when he was physically in the room, but it spirals out of control when he uses the bathroom down the hall. And maybe some of the posters are right, the lack of a diva mentality actually is a negative, meaning you actually need at least one diva-type to generate friction. And maybe he was actually talking about Sammy Watkins, or not about Sammy Watkins, or the room as a whole or individually.

What is clear is there is chaos in the WR room at 1bd. Or not. Maybe.

well, as long as we have put those untidy loose ends to bed......

:lol: Sounds all too familiar and that's TSW for you. If there's some unattached nonsensical innuendo with no basis in fact, make a thread and watch it explode.

I believe the word is.. expound.

or exponential depending upon the poster?

Boo boo kitty is a board joke.

Obviously I would die out there and I have never once pretended to be tough myself, but that doesn't even matter!

I got yur back. and will die with you.

love the boo boo kitty story