Peter King: Darby Hadn't Bought Into New Bills' Regime

I don't really understand how you're getting there. I'd bet Whaley has a job next year maybe GM or maybe director, but his track record is pretty damn solid if all you do is look at the facts. When you toss in the Pegulas mismanagement of both of their franchises, I really think someone will look at it and say his did the best that could have been expected.

It's pretty much impossible to judge a GM that was tasked with drastic and regular scheme changes and no say over that. All you can be at that point is a scout that hopes for the best.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty much impossible to judge a GM that was tasked with drastic and regular scheme changes and no say over that. All you can be at that point is a scout that hopes for the best.

Whaley did a good job with getting us good players. The talent level now is light years ahead of the Gailey era teams.

he had a knack for finding unknown guys to be real contributors. I remember in that Packers win at the Ralph, he brought in Rambo and Marquees Gray (who?) who had huge impact on the win.

Edited by reddogblitz