Can I get an invite to a jamming tailgate party???

My family and I will be attending the Broncos game. We been coming to one game a year for the past 5yrs now. We walk past a lot of tailgate parties and sometimes we actually get invites. Being shy we decline and would hate to feel like free loaders. However this season I would love an invite and would definitely contribute. Getting a little more comfortable. Hope this season goes well for all of us Bills fans. And if I get an invite thanks in advance.

I've always heard that you can show up with or without a sixer and you will be welcomed at any tailgate.

The Denver game will be my first home game. I think we will be doing two different tailgates, surrounded by pros. But if you want to max out your experience, there is a fundraiser event that day with meet and greets with all the Bills greats for $150.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

I've always heard that you can show up with or without a sixer and you will be welcomed at any tailgate.

We've certainly handed out plenty of beers and food to passers by over the years. The camaraderie is fun. Even with visiting fans.

I've even walked by random tailgates and been offered refreshments without asking. Buffalo folk love to share.

I had a taigater look odd at me when I said thanks but I dont drink alcohol.....stared at me a second and reached back in his cooler and grabbed the only coke in there. Just wanted a fellow Bills fan happy. Funny thing was all my Jets brothers didnt get an offer LOL

We've certainly handed out plenty of beers and food to passers by over the years. The camaraderie is fun. Even with visiting fans.

I've even walked by random tailgates and been offered refreshments without asking. Buffalo folk love to share.

That's awesome! I've never been, so I'm just as excited for the tailgating as I am the game itself, and "taking in" the stadium.

The city of good neighbors...unless you show up in orange and teal.

Does your wife know you go by "Cherrybone"? Because if not, maybe we'll have to tell her.

LOL. Yes she do. The name come from my last name Cherry and me liking the rap group Bone Thugs n harmony. Been a fan before they even became famous and was just struggling artist. Didn't like it at first but my friends kept calling me that so I learned to accept it.

hell with being a free-loader

most ppl bring so much stuff to games they cant possibly consume it all. many of those ppl will be more than happy to share it with a friendly outsider

i had seasons for a handful of years back in the nineties. its fun to plan elaborate spreads but you get tired of all that work and end up lugging half the stuff back home where you race to finish it all before it goes bad

in my later years of season ticket status many weeks i would just pack a small rolling cooler with beer and start walking around. then you just start talking to ppl, being friendly, asking where they are from, being nice. you will get so many food and drink offers you wont possibly be able to consume it all. and some of it will be spectacular. i used to regularly visit a group of canadian meat packers that made their own wine and brought endless filet mignons wrapped in bacon, among other delicious goodies

you make a ton of friends along the way, have a blast, and eat until you wanna burst

viva le freeloading!