Is there a way to get Sammy in space?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones and Green have talented QB's throwing them the ball. By returning kicks and/or punts, we are taking our QB's shortcomings out of the equation.

Not to mention, we now have Boldin...there's even more reason to have Sammy work on another part of his game after his ankle heals.

Why?

I'm not real picky as far as getting the ball to Sammy in space. If he can stay healthy and just be on the field, I'll be happy. I'm certain Dennison understands what Sammy's capable of accomplishing when he has the football in his hands. So again, as long as he stays healthy, I'm good.

Because Boldin was brought in the be a 1A receiver given what happened to Watkins' ankle. The coaches know it's only a matter of time.

So because of Watkins history of ankle problems and your thinking that it's only a matter of time before it's injured again.... have him return kicks?

Jones and Green have talented QB's throwing them the ball. By returning kicks and/or punts, we are taking our QB's shortcomings out of the equation.

Not to mention, we now have Boldin...there's even more reason to have Sammy work on another part of his game after his ankle heals.

Not really. It's a completely different unit.

DeAndre Hopkins hasn't had a good QB throwing to him and he's not returning punts/kicks.

He was rolled his ankle a little and was full go today. There's nothing wrong with his ankle.

Because Boldin was brought in the be a 1A receiver given what happened to Watkins' ankle. The coaches know it's only a matter of time.

So "it's a matter of time" for his ankle so you're going to have him return kicks to put more stress on it?