Cardale traded to chargers!!

:lol: Glad you got your Eastern+ Westerns figured out.... Anyway, I watched Deuce get benched at Tenn for a QB that was skull-'n-cross-bones bad. (Josh Dobbs)

-So you can imagine how rough Peterman was... I use the term "more accomplished" with reference to their college careers because Cardale won a NC, and NEVER lost a start...

When Cardale got benched, Urban Meyer had an embarrassment of riches at the QB position... When a college coach has options like that, they tend to exercise them.

Eastern Illinois and Western Kentucky are both in the Ohio Valley Conference. That's how I got them mixed up, I knew it was a FCS school in an FCD conference.

Peterman threw 43 passes total at UT....

Meyer didn't have many options at QB. He went with Cardale and Cardale couldn't hold onto the position full time. Meyer even stated it was because of "sheer production". They struggled with production in the passing game. If Cardale had held his own, he would have been a full time starter.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/01/01/ohio-state-passing-game-jt-barrett-clemson/96053544/

It happened frequently in 2016. Ohio State completed 46% of its pass attempts in the regular season’s final two games, with a yards-per-attempt average of 3.9. The Buckeyes passed for seven touchdowns in wins against Nebraska and Maryland on Nov. 5 and 12, but only had one after that.
Edited by Teeflebees

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dim wit trolled AJ McCarron. Good riddance.

Wow, you are the ultimate Bama fan? Stop being so sensitive. I thought it was something bad but he talked about a sushi restaurant.

I never thought Jones was going to end up as anything special but I still think it was a mistake to trade him after 2 season. But at least we secured TJ Yates. :)