Season Tix are in the mail, heads up

Damn it..hate this game they play not getting us the Game Pass code in time for the first preseason game. And yes, I know 3 days still to the first game, but I am assuming we will not get in time.

Seem to remember ordering and canceling with 7 days last year, proly have to do same thing again this year

I just canceled my sub from last year (I signed up and didn't cancel my trial before they sent the codes) and emailed my rep to check in on codes. I have a feeling they are going to hold us prisoner and force us to sign up for a free trial before they provide the codes. Lame

Considering half the Bills season ticket holders are from out of town, and the Bills don't exactly have a waiting list of buyers, I find this very hard to believe.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Found my email from last year. They sent them out on August 23rd.

My account rep basically said the same thing today in telling me they'll have it to us in time for the opener. Great. We get the Lions game for free. Yeehaw. No wonder why I paid for the damn think last year. Bring back the 20 dollar preseason pass!!!

My account rep basically said the same thing today in telling me they'll have it to us in time for the opener. Great. We get the Lions game for free. Yeehaw. No wonder why I paid for the damn think last year. Bring back the 20 dollar preseason pass!!!

would love to the $20 preseason pass...got the link today from the NFL for the free 7 day trial :censored:

I don't think there is a prayer in hell of either one of these things happening.

In terms of adding the two tickets, proly just not two in your seats in your immediate row or directly in front or behind you.

Nope I can't add seats and they won't sell tickets to anyone outside the Bills markrt