The Strain: Final Season

/dev/null

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach is a piece of ****-spoiled-momma's-boy...

I think the plan is for that master guy to take his body, then get decapitated by his own pappy.

I hope not, Eph has already killed his wife, he doesn't need any more.

Zach betrays Eph

Master drinks Eph

Zach triggers nuke

Everyone dies

Humanity is saved

Allow me to reiterate: I hope that Zach dies horribly.

Indeed, little traitor, although he seemed to have second thoughts when the master killed the other traitor and his wife.

The actor that plays zack is just about the worst I have ever seen...I have no idea what they were thinking...

Well we all hate him, what don't you like about his acting?

Allow me to reiterate: I hope that Zach dies horribly.

I think everybody is going to die horribly in the next episode

Zach

Creepy spider kid

Eph

Fet

Dutch

Quinlan

Gus

Gus's thugs

Roman

Now that I think about it, the only character with any kind of development to survive this series will be Fet's squeeze

I think everybody is going to die horribly in the next episode

Zach

Creepy spider kid

Eph

Fet

Dutch

Quinlan

Gus

Gus's thugs

Roman

Now that I think about it, the only character with any kind of development to survive this series will be Fet's squeeze

That would be such a downer if all of them get toasted. I'll be pissed if that happens.

I'll guess that the little spider kid gets it, as does Quinlan, if only because like all strigs, their lives are tied to the master. I think both Fet and Dutch will make it. Eph might make it, but only if he either witnesses or takes part in Zach's death, and even then it's a big maybe. If Zach makes it, I'll be really, really pissed, unless he somehow does a complete 180 and redeems himself by killing the master single-handedly, and even then I'll be severely irritated.

Here's the preview:

Well, at least some of the heroes survived......

Not a bad ending, all in all.

Yeah was really hoping Quin would kill him, sux that the m-ass-ter got him first. Did Quin think that by pulling his throat out would kill the red worm?

Didn't like eph becoming the master but at least Zack finally did the right thing.

Hopefully Fet and Dutch make lots of babies.

Wonder if she knows about Fet's other girl ;)

Wow.... What great show this was... I hope there's a spinoff we can look forward to...

Quinlan rocked! Guy had every reason in the world to be d**k, and refused... Really shocked that the Lumen turned out to be worthless.... Guess I'll have to give up on being entertained for a while... :(