the Ultimate season long playoff predictor is back!

https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl/?L=Aw18ZXTt-DFOS1b0ckA

you can do week to week or what makes more sense of clicking on individual teams in standings and doing their whole season at once.

when it saves,the link in the address changes so you can link that and people can see what you did if you link it here.

I hope it doesnt have the same problem it did last year where I would finish.. but when I pasted link to another site it changed my playoff seedings different. Maybe I didnt finish or something,I dont know?

85177272.jpg

electric football buffalo Bills lol

Mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in July. That's why I don't like doing these.

I had Pats going 15-1 and beating the Packers in the Super Bowl. Yuckkkk. The good news is I had KC going 7-9 and we go 8-8 and we have the 11th and 13th pick in the draft

rES4tBP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by kdiggz

Mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in July. That's why I don't like doing these.

I had Pats going 15-1 and beating the Packers in the Super Bowl. Yuckkkk. The good news is I had KC going 7-9 and we go 8-8 and we have the 11th and 13th pick in the draft

Was the 1 loss us?

I have us finishing 10-6 (Division: 5-1) and the Pats finishing 9-7 (5-1). Dolphins got off to a hot start but finished 6-10 (2-4) and the Jets finish 4-12 (0-6).

Bills make the playoffs while the pats miss out. Bills beat Tennessee in the first round, and beat the Texans in the second round. We make It to the AFC title and lose to Oakland. Oakland plays the Seahawks in the Super Bowl and loses.

I have us finishing 10-6 (Division: 5-1) and the Pats finishing 9-7 (5-1). Dolphins got off to a hot start but finished 6-10 (2-4) and the Jets finish 4-12 (0-6).

Bills make the playoffs while the pats miss out. Bills beat Tennessee in the first round, and beat the Texans in the second round. We make It to the AFC title and lose to Oakland. Oakland plays the Seahawks in the Super Bowl and loses.

6da082fbfafcf593d64799e9da4e11b4df2899b7