How are Ds any different than Cheatriots Fans?

Remember the indignation of the Pats fans when they got caught cheating? When they got busted(technically the 2nd time) and lost a 1st round draft pick, you would think that somebody killed their wife.

Reading their posts, they deluded themselves into claiming they were the victims. :lol: How? It was F'ing absurd. Think about it: as a Bills fan, didn't you expect them to be somewhat embarrassed, or at least asking the rest of us to wait until the facts came out?

No. What we saw was flat out indignant denial. Instead of taking the hit like grown-ups, we got everything under the sun except: "yeah, our team did something bad, we know it, and we own it"...which...would be the reaction of 90%(not including my mom) of Bills fans. My mom is the crazy fan who denies the Bills jumped offsides, when they obviously did, to the delight of the entire section, because she does it: all game. I've literally been asked "is she just having fun with us, or is she serious?".

Right now, I'm seeing the exact same behavior from Ds regarding Trump, and I have to ask "are you serious?"

Reading comments sections is like watching my mom at a Bills game. She doesn't care about the facts, rules, anything. She is all for the Bills, and there is no reasoning with her, until the game is over.

It's hilarious, but my mom is harmless, mostly. This is a lady who sat in the Meadowlands by herself at a Jets away game, and somehow turned half a section of Jets fans against the other.

Really: it's getting very hard for me to distinguish my mom's Bills fervor from Democrat zealotry. Hey, we've been dealing with Global Warming zealotry here for years, but, this Trump thing is a whole different bird.

Pats win, Hill lost. Need a better one, maybe the Philadelphia Eagles and their Dream Team driving the proverbial bus off the cliff?

Actually it's a fair analogy if you compare Hiliary to the 2007 Patriots* season

Both were inevitable, both got caught cheating, and both. Well you know...

brady-sulking.jpg

161109123504-01-hillary-clinton-concessi

Edited by /dev/null

Actually it's a fair analogy if you compare Hiliary to the 2007 Patriots* season

Both were inevitable, both got caught cheating, and both. Well you know...

brady-sulking.jpg

161109123504-01-hillary-clinton-concessi

Tee Hee.

They hate it, because it's true.

Eh, I don't get the analogy. The Cheatriots, like liberals, might be scum sucking dirtbags, but at least they've won in the past 4 years...

Eh, I'll try it again for you: the 2007 season, the Patriots got caught cheating. Their fans denied it to the point of delusion. Then, after being reasonable and honest for about 2 days, both set out for "revenge". :wacko: They were doing pretty good at it. Then, in the SB, when everybody expected them to win, they lost. And, lost in the most unexpected way.

What exactly were they avenging, when they were the offenders? :wacko: Nobody to this day knows. Ideally, somebody has to do something bad to you, first, before you go seeking revenge. Somehow, emotion twisted logic into the criminal who got caught...being entitled to vengeance.

In the months after that loss, reading their message boards, they claimed to be victims. The made up all sorts of BS conspiracy stories about Goddell, other owners(especially Jerry Jones), with very few facts, and instead, innuendo and wishcasting(see: Trump is going to be impeached, because I wish it).

Which: is the exact same behavior, in every way, that I am now observing from Democrats after losing to Trump.

Can you get it now?

-----

There's nothing for it. It's irrational. Short of putting the entire D party into therapy? There's nothing you do. Pats fans were lucky, in that their team was able to get back to winning, and overcome. But that had nothing to do with them.

Democrats are unlucky: first, because they aren't fans, they are actually players. So, what they do has an outcome on the game. They are being coached by obvious incompetents, who are wonderful at pre-game speeches, but suck at calling plays.

IF they continue their delusions, they are going to continue be stupefied, when they continue to lose.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Eh, I'll try it again for you: the 2007 season, the Patriots got caught cheating. Their fans denied it to the point of delusion. Then, after being reasonable and honest for about 2 days, both set out for "revenge". :wacko: They were doing pretty good at it. Then, in the SB, when everybody expected them to win, they lost. And, lost in the most unexpected way.

What exactly were they avenging, when they were the offenders? :wacko: Nobody to this day knows. Ideally, somebody has to do something bad to you, first, before you go seeking revenge. Somehow, emotion twisted logic into the criminal who got caught...being entitled to vengeance.

In the months after that loss, reading their message boards, they claimed to be victims. The made up all sorts of BS conspiracy stories about Goddell, other owners(especially Jerry Jones), with very few facts, and instead, innuendo and wishcasting(see: Trump is going to be impeached, because I wish it).

Which: is the exact same behavior, in every way, that I am now observing from Democrats after losing to Trump.

Can you get it now?

-----

There's nothing for it. It's irrational. Short of putting the entire D party into therapy? There's nothing you do. Pats fans were lucky, in that their team was able to get back to winning, and overcome. But that had nothing to do with them.

Democrats are unlucky: first, because they aren't fans, they are actually players. So, what they do has an outcome on the game. They are being coached by obvious incompetents, who are wonderful at pre-game speeches, but suck at calling plays.

IF they continue their delusions, they are going to continue be stupefied, when they continue to lose.

But Trump is the one being investigated for cheating in the election. Are you not like the Patriot fans?

Can you get it now?

-----

Apparently the sarcasm got lost in translation, so I'll rephrase: It's a really stupid analogy.

You might as well have gone with the Oilers getting cocky and losing in OT to the Bills during the comeback game, or Stevie Johnson blaming God for dropping a TD pass against the Steelers.

Just a terrible analogy.

How so?

Are you seriously telling me that you can't see the parallel between Hillay getting caught cheating(Riggin the DNC against Bernie, Rigging the Email server to avoid the Federal Records act, and Donna Brazille, who was working for CNN, and giving the debate questions ahead of time to Hillarry as mere coincidnce?

And the Pats getting caught cheating?

Cheating is cheating(and I'm intentionally leaving out the IRS scandal and Obamacare wrongdoing): please explain, in grown-up terms, exactly why and how the unpresidential/scurrilous/'rebrhensible"'

How so?

Are you seriously telling me that you can't see the parallel between Hillay getting caught cheating(Riggin the DNC against Bernie, Rigging the Email server to avoid the Federal Records act, and Donna Brazille, who was working for CNN, and giving the debate questions ahead of time to Hillarry as mere coincidnce?

And the Pats getting caught cheating?

Cheating is cheating(and I'm intentionally leaving out the IRS scandal and Obamacare wrongdoing): please explain, in grown-up terms, exactly why and how the unpresidential/scurrilous/'rebrhensible"'

Have you ever heard of Trump University?

You know what would be kinda funny, measuring the correlation between the individuals on this forum who don't take the Russia/Trump story seriously and the Patriots' history of cheating. Because, IMO, if you're someone who doesn't take the Pats cheating seriously at all, then chances are you won't really be up in arms about this Russia scandal.

And if the above is true, you know what that means to me? I'd say that the Republican supporters on this forum are more like Patriots fans than they think....so I guess you could say I disagree with this thread.

Lastly, I gave your thread a bit more thought and I do see where you're coming from. I really do. It's just that these comparisons are so silly at the end of the day.

You know what would be kinda funny, measuring the correlation between the individuals on this forum who don't take the Russia/Trump story seriously and the Patriots' history of cheating. Because, IMO, if you're someone who doesn't take the Pats cheating seriously at all, then chances are you won't really be up in arms about this Russia scandal.

And if the above is true, you know what that means to me? I'd say that the Republican supporters on this forum are more like Patriots fans than they think....so I guess you could say I disagree with this thread.

Lastly, I gave your thread a bit more thought and I do see where you're coming from. I really do. It's just that these comparisons are so silly at the end of the day.

i know right. those patriots*/democrats comparisons are just plain silly. We should spend more time focusing more relevant comparisons of Trump to Hitler and Republicans to Nazi's. <_<

The day people realize both parties lie, cheat and steal and idiots like Frump aren't the answer the world would be a better place.

I like this post.

i know right. those patriots*/democrats comparisons are just plain silly. We should spend more time focusing more relevant comparisons of Trump to Hitler and Republicans to Nazi's. <_<

Triggered!!!!!!!!!