I'm impressed with the stadium wall!

major

i have always felt a kinship with my fellow buffalo sports fans. and here, at the wall, there are a lot of great personalities. dialogue, discussions, arguments, gentle ribbings, and some downright borderline shenanigans! but, for the most part, the passion...and compassion...shines through. i don't often post, but i check in frequently. and i appreciate all the contributions from every last one of you out there. Cheers Billievers!

There's a small group here who like to attack people with differing opinions.

But there's a larger group of passionate, big-hearted Bills fans here. They're the ones who keep me coming back.

Amen, brother!

I wonder how much money posters here gave to the Darryl Talley fund? I'll guess it was in the thousands.

I believe that the Talley fund originated here with Chevy Van Miller if I'm not mistaken. It was an incredible gesture of generosity.

....in a time of tragedy, all squabbles and beefs are put aside here.....I'm relatively new here, but when NERVOUS GUY and I were discussing the loss our our wives, the TBD condolences were overwhelming.....a real tribute to the quality of community membership IMO............

I believe that the Talley fund originated here with Chevy Van Miller if I'm not mistaken. It was an incredible gesture of generosity.

He did.

It was.

There is a certain "we" around here. and yes it matters!

You folks are some darned fine People.

and when somethings goes awry we each can turn here for support and a Family way of doing things.

One of the best things i did was log on here and learn. observe and participate.

I take everyone here seriously even if it means some grains of salt. But the experience has helped me reflect on the Good within Folks.

Thanks for taking the time OP

You're all idiots. But I consider you my idiots. :lol:

short sweet and to the point

:beer:

luv ya joe

now get off my lawn