[closed]I want the Bills to stop building other teams

I'm not saying that it don't happen to other teams but the team I pay attention to do it to often for me. The amount of players the Bills allow to leave and they go on to be a intricate part to a super bowl winning team or a playoff team is painful to watch at times.

Like the rumor that's floating around about Watkins. To me that sound like a new front office that's desperate to prove that they can do things their way and be successful. It's as if they will get rid of whoever just to say what they will build will be even better. How about just keeping your talent and putting them in better positions to win? Later for the egos, and trying to build your own legacy. Keep who you believe will help you win. This just sound like they want to do something bold and hope it pays off and see what rewards they will reap if it work. Could be wrong but that's my observations. Kind of remind me of a less talking Rex.

This clearly could've been posted IN the OTHER Sammy thread. I really doubt they're looking going hmmmm could we alienate our fan base cause we want to show it's OUR team? Ok, hmm lets trade Watkins. That'll show em!

This clearly could've been posted IN the OTHER Sammy thread. I really doubt they're looking going hmmmm could we alienate our fan base cause we want to show it's OUR team? Ok, hmm lets trade Watkins. That'll show em!

I never mentioned alienating the fan base. It's about the talent that they get rid of and end up keeping lesser talent.

I'm not saying that it don't happen to other teams but the team I pay attention to do it to often for me. The amount of players the Bills allow to leave and they go on to be a intricate part to a super bowl winning team or a playoff team is painful to watch at times.

Like the rumor that's floating around about Watkins. To me that sound like a new front office that's desperate to prove that they can do things their way and be successful. It's as if they will get rid of whoever just to say what they will build will be even better. How about just keeping your talent and putting them in better positions to win? Later for the egos, and trying to build your own legacy. Keep who you believe will help you win. This just sound like they want to do something bold and hope it pays off and see what rewards they will reap if it work. Could be wrong but that's my observations. Kind of remind me of a less talking Rex.

How about it's just a stupid rumor started by two guys that blog about rugby?

How about it's just a stupid rumor started by two guys that blog about rugby?

That I know nothing about. I just saw the rumor posted on this board. For me what gave it some merit was they fact that they declined his option. That could be a huge risk. I'm also speaking of Chris Hogan, I wouldn't be surprised if Clay get the boot sometime soon, not sure on Robert Woods but I hated to see him go. I believe Goodwin, will pop up and have a decent season being able to use his speed and put in better situations. We can go on.

Obviously not clear to everyone. :rolleyes:

That I know nothing about. I just saw the rumor posted on this board. For me what gave it some merit was they fact that they declined his option. That could be a huge risk. I'm also speaking of Chris Hogan, I wouldn't be surprised if Clay get the boot sometime soon, not sure on Robert Woods but I hated to see him go. I believe Goodwin, will pop up and have a decent season being able to use his speed and put in better situations. We can go on.

Welcome to the NFL. We gained guys this year too. Like the WLB we just signed. Like Hyde at safety. Like when he got Richie. We can go on.

"Cherrybone"? Really?

Did I say something wrong? Also if it irritate you so badly why even respond? If I don't feel a post is worth of a response I don't respond to it. That simple. A message board really get people bent out of shape.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194184-rumor-bills-will-entertain-trade-offers-for-watkins/

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.