They'll never get to stand up in court

On a serious note. So even if she did choke on his member it's pretty easy to see if someone is choking to death. If she was in fact choking to death and he did not remove his member he should at least be guilty of some sort of manslaughter. But what do I know. It's not like something like this has even been remotely close to happening with any of my partners.

On a serious note. So even if she did choke on his member it's pretty easy to see if someone is choking to death.

True, and if she had been choking, her reflex would have pulled her away. If she didn't back off, then he must have been holding her head so she couldn't. Manslaughter, at a minimum.

On a serious note. So even if she did choke on his member it's pretty easy to see if someone is choking to death. If she was in fact choking to death and he did not remove his member he should at least be guilty of some sort of manslaughter. But what do I know. It's not like something like this has even been remotely close to happening with any of my partners.

:lol: