Drain the TBD Swamp - Enough Racism and Bigotry

Gugny

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193943-vague-titlesammy-watkins-puts-up-a-million-and-doesnt-show-fo/page-5

This is just the latest example of the scum that is overtaking this site.

And it's not newbies, per se.

How much of this crap is going to be tolerated? I know it's an adult site for adult conversation. But that doesn't mean we need to keep reading the same jerk(s) spewing hatred, racism, bigotry and intolerance day in and day out.

It used to be kept to PPP, but now it's on TSW, OTW and in the Shout Box.

It's ridiculous.

It's only a handful. And I know one of them has been here a long time and he has his nose deep in the asses of those who make the banning decisions.

But, please. Come on. It's pathetic and it's disgusting. This isn't some white supremacist site. It's a Bills site and - for me, over the last 8 years - a site where people have great conversations about a multitude of topics, from would ya, to naughty teachers, to cooking and once in a while, football.

I'm not a "snowflake," as the biggest offender likes to call people. I'm a person who respects differences in others.

So I ask - why are JBoyst and others like him allowed to stay here after CONTINUOUS race-driven conversations???

It's got to stop.

Gugny you spend way too much time here. So what you are saying you should decide who practices the first amendment ? Don't read his post or block him. Your just complaing because some other guy does speak the way You want him to.

Goddamn Gungy the linked thread makes it seem like I'm the problem!?!? Lol

What meat said is not cool at all. Didn't catch what Boyst said.

Check that same thread.

I assume these are just very young idiots who split their time between here and 4chan and reddit. If an actual adult on these forums is calling people 'snowflakes' it might be time for full moderation. Sad because we did pretty well for several years with a pretty loose line.

Gugny you spend way too much time here. So what you are saying you should decide who practices the first amendment ? Don't read his post or block him. Your just complaing because some other guy does speak the way You want him to.

Lol not a 1st amendment issue man. And no one wants to visit a board where you have to block or mute several people, who apparently post more than anyone else largely because they have nothing to say.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193943-vague-titlesammy-watkins-puts-up-a-million-and-doesnt-show-fo/page-5

This is just the latest example of the scum that is overtaking this site.

And it's not newbies, per se.

How much of this crap is going to be tolerated? I know it's an adult site for adult conversation. But that doesn't mean we need to keep reading the same jerk(s) spewing hatred, racism, bigotry and intolerance day in and day out.

It used to be kept to PPP, but now it's on TSW, OTW and in the Shout Box.

It's ridiculous.

It's only a handful. And I know one of them has been here a long time and he has his nose deep in the asses of those who make the banning decisions.

But, please. Come on. It's pathetic and it's disgusting. This isn't some white supremacist site. It's a Bills site and - for me, over the last 8 years - a site where people have great conversations about a multitude of topics, from would ya, to naughty teachers, to cooking and once in a while, football.

I'm not a "snowflake," as the biggest offender likes to call people. I'm a person who respects differences in others.

So I ask - why are JBoyst and others like him allowed to stay here after CONTINUOUS race-driven conversations???

It's got to stop.

He was a racist, bigoted !@#$ on the BBMB, and went crazy when he was drinking. I see his venom continues unabated on this board.