• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun facts for the Belichick Best Coach Ever Biggest Genius Worship Me camp:

Bill Belichick Head Coaching Record WITHOUT Tom Brady:

41-55 (.427 winning percentage)

Bill Bilichick Head Coaching Record WITH Tom Brady:

196-60 (.766 winning percentage)

That's right, Genius Bill lost almost the same number of games in 6 years than he lost in the 16 that followed after hitching his wagon to the single greatest player in NFL history. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, right?

Other fun Bill Belichick facts:

As we saw, he enjoyed a .427 winning percentage WITHOUT Tom Brady.

Dick Jauron achieved a .423 winning percentage in his NFL head coaching career.

Doug Marron: .471

Rex Ryan: .480

BB is great, but he does get too much praise now. Every move isn't gold.

They extended their center today - a pretty middlin' udfa, and the worst player on their line. I checked the comments section on one of the boards, and you would have thought he just signed Aaron Rodgers to back up Brady. All of the usual chess/checkers stuff.

Yeah I don't doubt he's a very competent head coach with a ton of NFL institutional knowledge. But, my personal opinion is that most NFL coaches put in the same position with the best quarterback in the history of the NFL would have a fistful of rings by now too.

Brady is the main reason NE is NE...but for those who keep saying that BB sucked in Cleveland, take a look at this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTfYO4wtgck Ozzy Newsome actually gives BB some credit for installing the foundation of what became a SB team in Baltimore....

He brought them to the playoffs !...The Browns !!

Belichick is the best coach in the NFL today and one of the top 3 ever...IMHO of course ....