QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

Sounds good. Just let the transplant/jm/crusher threesome open the show.

Ignoring the petty attacks from both sides is hard to do. Why single out the crusher ? Anyways

The real discussions start after the jets game.

..... :thumbsup: ...LMAO...TBD's Moe, Larry and Curly I presume.......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On TBD attacking pro-Taylor fans is not allowed. Attacking anti-Taylor, or even people who are not anti-him but see no evidence he is a possible long term solution is fine.

I think the mods here generally do a fantastic job. But the Taylor thing has not been moderated fairly IMO.

No matter which stance anyone takes, insults,agendas, and nasty posting should never be allowed for any topic, much less this one.

No matter which stance anyone takes, insults,agendas, and nasty posting should never be allowed for any topic, much less this one.

...only a bonafide POS would HOPE the kid fails in fulfilling his life long dream of being a starting (screw this non-descript franchise crap) NFL QB....Dennison knows what he signed up for and it is incumbent on him to design an offense to exploit his talents while mitigating the effects of his weaknesses......this is probably TT's "make it or break it" year IMO......and if he doesn't make the grade, the best he can probably expect elsewhere is a backup role....stay tuned..............

On TBD attacking pro-Taylor fans is not allowed. Attacking anti-Taylor, or even people who are not anti-him but see no evidence he is a possible long term solution is fine.

I think the mods here generally do a fantastic job. But the Taylor thing has not been moderated fairly IMO.

This is absolutely not true and it does not take much searching to see that there is a lot of insults being thrown by both sides that goes on.

I will say that I was in a attacking posture for a long time......and just decided one day that this was a total waste of energy people are totally entitled to their opinions (as long as they are not insulting others for THEIR opinions)

Nobody should be talking down to anyone because they dont agree with them.......just a bunch of humans typing on keyboards in cyberspace

The major problems with both Fitz and TT are that they fail late in games. One because he tried to do too much and couldn't put enough on some of those throws, while the other just isn't good enough to make the reads and anticipate throws when the defense is keyed in on obvious pass situations. Either that, or he's just afraid to take chances...neither is a good look.

For the first three quarters of a game I would have a hard time deciding which one I would rather have. They both stink late in games.

TT fails late in games because he's forced to pass the football, TT cannot carry a offense by passing the football.

TT fails late in games because he's forced to pass the football, TT cannot carry a offense by passing the football.

Like the second Miami game? Give him a better defense in 2016 and the Bills would have made the playoffs not Miami. probably lose in the first round, but who cares. This ridiculous streak would have ended.

All message boards are the same. This one is no different. Crusher called people names and was even nastier on the BBMB. He was probably told to quiet it down in here some.

Only response to this is-TT is the bills starter. He is not terrible. "Your boy" comments make me think that you won't root for the team to win because he is the starter. Take the season off if you have to then. Even when EJ started that last game I rooted for him. I want to win. That is the bottom line for fans, or is supposed to be. A few from the BBMB and a few on this board have different agendas then winning, this season.

You rooted for EJ? But deep down you knew he would falter.

Desperate is you rushing defend Taylor at every turn. Starting 19 out of 23 threads on BBMB on Taylor, and then continuing posting strictly Taylor threads here. Even in the Peterman draft thread you had to jump in and insult those who thought he may end up challengin Taylor for his spot.

As for the other stuff you said...it's not even relevant to what I said. You are grasping to these TD throws when I'm not even arguing them. You have tried (desperately) to twist my original point and latch onto this narrative that he does something I thought he didn't, when I never stated anything about his TD passes.

This is a joke at this point discussing this anymore with the majority of posters in this thread. Time to find something else to discuss...this is a complete waste.

It's not about TD throws, it's about what he does (and does not do) on those TD throws (which are readily available and easily found samples of his 2016 passes) that completely contradict the central premise of the post I originally responded to from you.

8 out of his 10 TD passes under pressure were from the pocket. Even if that ends up a little high, it's a pretty good indication of what he did under pressure in 2016.

Hi, fake tough guy.

You are the funniest one of them all because you clearly can't deal with a poster on a message board.

This I enjoy, and look forward to the torment my future posts are sure to cause you.

Really not a good look...

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Like the second Miami game? Give him a better defense in 2016 and the Bills would have made the playoffs not Miami. probably lose in the first round, but who cares. This ridiculous streak would have ended.

To me it's not about defense, like I said before their may only be 2 or 3 defenses that can stop the passing attack with the way the rules are right now. It's 80% on the QB's.

If we start out 1-4 do you think we should keep Taylor as the starter if he is struggling after the bye. Im betting on us being 1-4 at the bye.

Nope. I posted many times before that game that even EJ could beat a Jets team that had given up. I was wrong. He's that bad.

.....I'm a broken(and obnoxious) record harping on this "gray matter NFL adaptation" stuff but I can't get away from it..Steve Young (yup, HIM) said, " more collegiate QB's fail at the NFL level versus succeeding because they cannot adapt to the speed and complexity of the game at the NFL level"....damn right.....EJ had the work ethic but not the gray matter to adapt to the NFL demands of total field scan in <5 seconds (plus zero confidence)...care to doubt Tebow's ethic or the $$$ he spent on personal training to adapt and he failed....it's incumbent upon Dennison to see what he can do with TT who has not demonstrated that HE can adapt to the "speed and complexity" of the NFL game by scanning the entire field in <5 seconds to find open receivers..passing game MUST become a viable threat and option versus an afterthought...it is his make it or break it" year IMO....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

To me it's not about defense, like I said before their may only be 2 or 3 defenses that can stop the passing attack with the way the rules are right now. It's 80% on the QB's.

If we start out 1-4 do you think we should keep Taylor as the starter if he is struggling after the bye. Im betting on us being 1-4 at the bye.

80% on the QB?

Not a chance.

Someone earlier mentioned making this fun and wagering. Wanna bet the Bills have more than 1 win by the 5th game?

Nope. I posted many times before that game that even EJ could beat a Jets team that had given up. I was wrong. He's that bad.

It took you all the way to that Jets game to realize that EJ was that bad?

Don't get me wrong I want the Bills to win as much as anyone but after this much losing I'm in my prove it mode. Show me the money. I have no optimism for this upcoming season, this schedule looks brutal and this might be the best Patriots roster that we will see.

at least you used it singular.

torment? fake tough guy?

you really are a demented souless excuse of a human being.

one does not need to be tough to recognize what a true idiot you are.

I'll be waiting for the torment, LOL

And meanwhile, this guy continues to post stuff like this and nobody says a word...where is the outrage and posters telling him this is not a good look?

The bias and unfair moderation is very real here.

Taylor is going into his 3rd season when on average the game begins to slow down. Combine that with better coaching, system and supporting cast along with more reps in the passing game and we may be pleasantly surprised by the outcome in my humble opinion Ktulu.

Dude, I won't pretend to be innocent, but you pretty clearly like to start $H!+ and use much more vitriol ("clowns and fools," "transplant's got it hard for Taylor," etc) than almost anyone else.

Stop pretending you should be viewed as a martyr :doh:

You're clinging on to words I used on the old board. I got on here and tried very hard to leave that behind and start fresh. Many posters haven't followed suit and continue to use that former version of me to judge me here...that's unfair when I really did put forth effort to refrain from the insults, name calling, and my overall tone.

All message boards are the same. This one is no different. Crusher called people names and was even nastier on the BBMB. He was probably told to quiet it down in here some.

Only response to this is-TT is the bills starter. He is not terrible. "Your boy" comments make me think that you won't root for the team to win because he is the starter. Take the season off if you have to then. Even when EJ started that last game I rooted for him. I want to win. That is the bottom line for fans, or is supposed to be. A few from the BBMB and a few on this board have different agendas then winning, this season.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I clearly stated that I didn't want to bring this same garbage over to this board, and to this poster specifically. What he did in turn was post quotes from me that he saved from BBMB and did everything he could to paint me in a negative light over here. Does that sound like a poster who was interested in having a civil place for us all to discuss our team? This guy holds a grudge and refuses to let it go for the betterment of this board, not me.

At some point, I stopped taking it on the chin and responded back...what other choice do I have?

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I clearly stated that I didn't want to bring this same garbage over to this board, and to this poster specifically. What he did in turn was post quotes from me that he saved from BBMB and did everything he could to paint me in a negative light over here. Does that sound like a poster who was interested in having a civil place for us all to discuss our team? This guy holds a grudge and refuses to let it go for the betterment of this board, not me.

At some point, I stopped taking it on the chin and responded back...what other choice do I have?

Because you still harbour an unquenchable thirst of hatred towards Tyrod. In the face of unquestionable facts that contradict the very foundation your opinion stands on. On more than one occasion you have been proven to be wrong then you usually throw out an insult or some childish snead remark. You havent changed one bit. We get it Taylor isnt Rodgers, Ryan, or Brady. He also wasnt tossing up pick sixes like Fitz, want collapsing like butt fumble, and generally helped to put this teams offense top ten in scoring.

Get over yourself. He is what he is goig to be until he is or isnt. What he is unquestionably is the starting qb if the Buffalo Bills and if you cant objectively critique him without resorting to pure vitriol in discussions about the topic, well then might be time to hang that fandom up.