[closed]Can You Smell the Desperation?

The Pegulas are officially the worst owners in professional sports. They have not gotten one single thing right so far. They can't hire a coach but now they have two GMs and a coach to hire at the same time. Thanks to them McDermott is the new target for everything that goes wrong and I don't see him lasting 3 years. Rex only lasted two and he actually had coaching experience and was not considered the defacto GM by the fans and the media. Buffalo sports ALWAYS needs a scapegoat and now McDermott is that guy thanks to the Pegulas. Wouldn't it have been nice to just give the guy a chance to be a successful coach without all the extra pressure? BTW who hires a coach and then hires a GM after? Hopefully, this was planned out in advance and whoever is the next GM had some say in the hire but I mean were talking about the Pegulas here so I doubt it. At this moment Eichel doesn't even want to resign here and why should he? This is all amateur hour right now and the only thing that can save it is a playoff run for the Bills and the Sabres. Anything less and the wheels fall completely off in a way they have not since the 80's.

Edited by Madd Charlie

The Pegulas are officially the worst owners in professional sports. They have not gotten one single thing right so far. They can't hire a coach but now they have two GMs and a coach to hire at the same time. Thanks to them McDermott is the new target for everything that goes wrong and I don't see him lasting 3 years. Rex only lasted two and he actually had coaching experience and was not considered the defacto GM by the fans and the media. Buffalo sports ALWAYS needs a scapegoat and now McDermott is that guy thanks to the Pegulas. Wouldn't have been nice to just give the guy a chance to be a successful coach without all the extra pressure? BTW who hires a coach and then hires a GM after? Hopefully, this was planned out in advance and whoever is the next GM had some say in the hire but I mean were talking about the Pegulas here so I doubt it. At this moment Eichel doesn't even want to resign here and why should he? This is all amateur hour right now and the only thing that can save it is a playoff run for the Bills and the Sabres. Anything less and the wheels fall completely off in a way they have not since the 80's.

you mad charlie?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.