McD's Off the field Obsession

wppete

I'll be curious if you feel the same way if Dareus plays up to his talent level this season.

his talent level and pay says he is all-pro.

i doubt he ever gets back there....I really do.....even tho McD 's scheme is better suited to his preferred attacking style.

as far as i'm concerned he quit on his teammates last year just like Mario did the year before....just in a different way.

I hope he gets his act together.....I just think it's likely he gets suspended again before we can cut him loose after the 2019 season. for sure we are stuck with him for 2017 & 2018 because of dead money...and probably 2019

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else a little concerned with McDermotts obsession with off the field personality? I get it we need good people for the community, smarty guys and guys that don't get suspended. But valedictorian and MBA graduates etc. I couldn't care less. We need football players. I like this draft but let's not limit ourselves when it comes to finding solid FOOTBALL players! We are building a winning football team not a community service Team.

Amen.

We don't need choir boys, but guys that dedicate themselves to the game, show some intelligence, and stay out of trouble off the field? Yes, we need those types. If I'm drafting a player I only want to have to answer one question, is he good enough? Not is he good enough and if so will he throw it away? For every Randy Moss you will find a dozen of Randy Gregory's.

Edited by KzooMike

So what about the patriots everybody they draft are considered smart players you don't see any of them getting in trouble so why not put an emphasis on being smart on and off the field and staying out of trouble.

Seriously????

Aaron Hernandez???