2017 Draft Day 1 Debrief

Question is.... Tim Williams has had drug test failures and a gun incident last year.

Could we trade back 5-10 spots and still get him and get another 3rd???? I think if William can play at 250-255 lbs he would be a solid rotational guy as a Rookie behind Shaq and Hughes.

Imagine CB White, OLB/DE Tim Williams and three 3rd round picks!!!

With Coach McDermott continuously talking about character, I wouldn't think that Tim Williams or Cam Robinson would interest him.

Gunner ... greatly appreciate reading your posts ... just curious of the remaining top 10 ... and looking in terms of "need" maybe vs. Best Player Available (i.e. - RB/Cook .. which I really like him ... but with Shady .. not sure about looking in other areas) ... do you have concerns over Zay Jones? I'm kind of biased as saw a lot of his games this year as my daughter goes to ECU .. I think he's Robert Woods and then some .. possession receiver and catches virtually everything thrown his way.

Jones is my 12th best remaining. Nothing wrong with him at all, in fact I like him a lot. Suspect by the time we get to #44 he is one of the top 5 left on my board and I would be good with that pick. Isn't as physical either in his releases or in run blocking as Woods but has a bit more height and I think it a better hands catcher but he would be filling that same #2 possession guy spot that Woods vacated.

What a GREAT night Gunner ... I'm very happy ... thanks for the reinforcement .. might of been a bit higher than you had .. but let's see what happens .. I think you won't remember Robert Woods post this year. Let's go ZAY!!