Haason Reddick and trade down

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to why you don't see Reddit as a top pass rusher he has the natural Bend and explosion off the staff that is extremely rare he has a motor that is always a hundred percent he has the ability to not just bend the corner but also uses hands and convert speed to power when you see all of those traits that are exemplified on the tape and then combine that with his athletic measurables at the combine it's extremely easy see why he would be a top-10 pick in my honest opinion like I said before he just seems like a slightly more inexperienced Von Miller or Robert Mathis or Cornelius Bennett

But id also love reuben foster

Glad some people are actually talking the merits of Reddick, which was the point.

He's an interesting prospect, but is not being drafted as a DE or 3-4 OLB, his college position. He was a Safety when he first got to college, but was good at pass rush so they used him there. But he is projected as a 4-3 OLB in the pros. And with his 4.52 speed and coverage abilities, he seems to be a good fit.

I do think that position change will keep him out of the top 10, so threw in the trade down option. But really I'd take him at 10.

What do people think about going OLB with our top pick and not CB or WR. Most seem to discount OLB as a top need, but who else do we have that fits?? I think its a huge need for McD's defense. CB can be filled by a cover 2 guy in the 2nd. Darby is our #1 man, when we need it

Glad some people are actually talking the merits of Reddick, which was the point.

He's an interesting prospect, but is not being drafted as a DE or 3-4 OLB, his college position. He was a Safety when he first got to college, but was good at pass rush so they used him there. But he is projected as a 4-3 OLB in the pros. And with his 4.52 speed and coverage abilities, he seems to be a good fit.

I do think that position change will keep him out of the top 10, so threw in the trade down option. But really I'd take him at 10.

What do people think about going OLB with our top pick and not CB or WR. Most seem to discount OLB as a top need, but who else do we have that fits?? I think its a huge need for McD's defense. CB can be filled by a cover 2 guy in the 2nd. Darby is our #1 man, when we need it

This is my thinking also... I would not be upset AT ALL if we drafted him.