2-28-2005 12 noon EST has passed

and the Bills did not deliver $17,000.000 for Stadium Lease Buyout to Erie County.

Next years Buyout cost $14,000,000

Thanks Former Erie County Executive Dennis Gorski.

The value of the Bills goes up, while the buyout figure goes down each year!

and the Bills did not deliver $17,000.000 for Stadium Lease Buyout to Erie County.

Thanks  Former Erie County Executive Dennis Gorski.

258350[/snapback]

seems everytime you post about $ or Eric county politics, I never have any idea if it is good news or bad news, and/or if you are happy or pissed.

Suck it coach.....how long will it take for you to lose your bitterness for this franchise??? For crying out loud Levy let you loose over 10 fuggin years ago

258369[/snapback]

Did I miss the sarcasm smilie ? or do you really think this is "the coach" ? :D

Did I miss the sarcasm smilie ? or do you really think this is "the coach" ?  :D

258383[/snapback]

I'm sure he knows it isn't. The real "Coach" wouldn't be able to turn a computer on, let alone use a message board.

The funny thing is a lot of WNYers knock WGR or the Ole Coach but just wait until you move out of the area. You would give your left nut for a WGR internet feed. You don't know what you've got till its gone.

258405[/snapback]

True but I dont miss the coach as much as Empire will be missed. Canceled my DTV sports subscription effective Mar 7th last day of empire programming

seems everytime you post about $ or Eric county politics, I never have any idea if it is good news or bad news, and/or if you are happy or pissed.

258362[/snapback]

It means that Hammers Lot is still open for business!

Is that where your home in the country will be? :)

If the Bills ever pull out (god forbid) you should offer to buy the Stadium and grounds from Erie County for $1.

Use of land, I meant the land which is known as Hammer's Lot.

I know of no plans for use of the stadium land after "that day happens".

I would think the County will make it a heavy industry developement zone, or perhaps they will close of the tunnel and make it a fishing hole.

I'm already set up with a lake front retirement home, not in Erie County.

Thanks  Former Erie County Executive Dennis Gorski.

258350[/snapback]

Are you talking about a buyout of their current lease, therefore their current obligation to stay at RWS?

If so, then it only makes sense that that figure would go down each year, as there will be one less year of obligation to the Bills. Most contracts and leases are pro-rated like this.