Sammy's foot fully healthy already??

Big Turk

Yeah that huge difference of .17 more catches per game is such a great disparity. Both of them scored two TDs last season. Backfired? Hardly.

You actually underscored my point even further. Thanks.

WRONG You have a distinct habit about being wrong then snarky when you are called on it. You got called out for actually thinking Sammy performed better than he did. Funny thing about those facts they don't disappear. You stated

"Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games."

Your attempt which failed terribly was to portray that Mackin not only wouldnt come close to Watkins he didnt last year. Except you were wrong very wrong. Maclin outproduced sammy in that very specific thing YOU identified.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG You have a distinct habit about being wrong then snarky when you are called on it. You got called out for actually thinking Sammy performed better than he did. Funny thing about those facts they don't disappear. You stated

"Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games."

Your attempt which failed terribly was to portray that Mackin not only wouldnt come close to Watkins he didnt last year. Except you were wrong very wrong. Maclin outproduced sammy in that very specific thing YOU identified.

That he caught .17 more receptions per game and the exact same number of TDs. Oh man...you got me there. I'm busted. To be fair, both were hampered by injury in '16 so it's no surprise they had down years. At any rate, I hope Maclin signs with the Bills and teams up with Sammy to form an excellent WR duo.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 3 weeks later...
Talk about a stretch. Bell isn't even under contract right now right? He hasn't signed the tender? So he isn't even able to attend team activities until he does.

Watkins situation is entirely different. We have all been over the time table and likely reoccurrence of reinjury that comes with a Jones fracture. That has played out almost exactly as the initial research said it would...If anyone wants to go back and find that thread I'd love to read it again.

Watkins has a high risk injury and wasn't cleared by the team, then off hooping it on the side.

Edited by Commonsense

Talk about a stretch. Bell isn't even under contract right now right? He hasn't signed the tender? So he isn't even able to attend team activities until he does.

Watkins situation is entirely different. We have all been over the time table and likely reoccurrence of reinjury that comes with a Jones fracture. That has played out almost exactly as the initial research said it would...If anyone wants to go back and find that thread I'd love to read it again.

Watkins has a high risk injury and wasn't cleared by the team, then off hooping it on the side.

Relax...I found the Bell situation funny and decided to post it here.

History shows he should be fine this year as long as hes smart and doesnt do anything stupid. When u get paid millions u gotta treat ur body like a temple a shrine since it's ur money maker for 3 to 7 years