Bills @ Panthers

boyst

As a quick introduction, I signed up here a long time ago, read the board every once in awhile, but only ever posted on the official BBMB (not often - probably only weekly/a few times a month).

Anyway, this may not be the best post for this - but I live in Charlotte, and am from Syracuse. So I'll have a few friends come down for this game. As such I will be getting group tickets. Not sure how many yet, but I just realized group tickets go on sale next week. Given this is the home opener, I suspect it will sell out pretty quickly.

Is anybody interested in getting some tickets in whatever order I get? I am a former season ticket holder for the Bills (gave them up this year), and have bought/sold some tickets on BBMB over the past couple years with no issues. Not that that means anything to you, just thought I would see if anyone is interested.

Edited by klumzyfule66

I talked with a Panthers ticket rep last week and again yesterday regarding the group tickets, which go on sale to the public today at 10am.

Yesterday he told me that:

• The minimum number is 20 tickets.
  • You will be required to pair the Bills game with a second game (likely the Vikings in December), so 20+ tickets to that one too.
  • Tickets will be $80 each.
  • Tickets will be upper-deck (500's) on the corners, and will not be assigned til later in the summer.

Yeesh... no thanks.

Anyone else looking into this? How about the official Bills Backers in Charlotte?

The guy I talked to last week said it may be paired with another game - a shame that they actually are doing it :(

But the on sale starts in 20 minutes, which I guess isn't technically an 'on sale.' You just fill out a form whenever they update the website at 10 and then a ticket rep reaches out to you. I'll fill out the form at least, and hope for the best

For anyone looking to buy tickets for this game here in Charlotte, I figured out Ticketmaster's Panthers PSL owner presale code today for individual game tickets. If you go to Ticketmaster's site & find this game, use Offer Code 17PSL to unlock all the available tickets(down to pretty slim pickings already).

http://www.ticketmaster.com/carolina-panthers-vs-buffalo-bills-charlotte-north-carolina-09-17-2017/event/0E00527F913BE98C?artistid=805909&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8#efeat4211

They go on sale to the general public on Saturday morning at 10am if you'd rather wait, but I bet this game sells out fast since its their home opener & there's already not a lot of tickets available. Got my 4 this morning using the code & had a few other friends do the same. I can't wait! Been waiting 8 long yrs to go again since I had so much fun watching this fair-weather town I now call home turn red, white, & blue for a weekend!

Edited by mrbgood

• 2 months later...

Things to do in Charlotte:

http://www.charlottestories.com/lancaster-county-gold-mine-about-to-re-open-to-dig-up-5-7-billion-worth-of-gold/

Did you know the first gold rush in the US was in 49? No. Not 1849, but 1749 and here in North Carolina? The UNC Charlotte school is named the 49'ers after such. There are mines they currently use for tours and such under modern day Charlotte!

http://www.nascarhall.com/

nascar-cup-nascar-media-tour-2013-nascar

If you like to turn left and know every line Cole Trickle ever said, this is for you! its a close walk from uptown and worth a visit if you're at all looking to cool off on a hot day.

https://www.carowinds.com/

It ain't no cedar point, but if you want to kill 4-5 hours it is worth that and not much more. some great rides and some good times to be had

https://www.discoveryplace.org/

this is a place for all kids of all ages and even Fergy! a museum of sciences and what not - could make for fun if you're bringing any kids along!

http://usnwc.org/

Climbing_2000x800.jpg

383.jpg

The National white water center is here in us and offers rentals for boats and bikes on the off road courses. it's a great time!

Tavern on the Tracks

http://tavernonthetracks.com/

It is right downtown and a great place to stop in before things get busy. They like some really ****ty school up north there, too, so just watch where you step.

There are many great parks in the area, and you can always head up to Lake Norman for a round of golf (which is not a real sport), as well.

• 2 weeks later...

where's everyone sitting?

I'm still looking at tickets.

courtyard city center. stayed there a bunch. just like that hotel though it's pricey.

you're saying tickets are expensive for @carolina or buffalo/jets?

I needed two and I am like 35 or 40. Sucks for it to be their opener but it might be equal fans this time. Can't wait!

their tickets are always ridiculius even when they suck. Its a social event. Even in the middle of the 2nd q you will find tons of peopel walkinf and standinf in the concourse

I live in Columbia and I'll be driving up for the game. Anything planned as far as a Bills tailgate? I'm assuming Tavern on the Tracks would be having something, no? I went for the preseason game a couple years ago and enjoyed their pregame party. Good location too, far enough from the stadium that I was able to find free street parking, but still reasonable walking distance.

I live in Columbia and I'll be driving up for the game. Anything planned as far as a Bills tailgate? I'm assuming Tavern on the Tracks would be having something, no? I went for the preseason game a couple years ago and enjoyed their pregame party. Good location too, far enough from the stadium that I was able to find free street parking, but still reasonable walking distance

Tracks is doing a thing but the charlotte buffalo backers will be doing a thing across the street(that's my tailgate). We tailgate every Sunday for bills games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traveling to Charlotte?

want to drink?

Sycamore is the best brewery. The scenery is great, yupy princesses.

NoDa is a special area by itself with live music most of the time. Some place there I forgot the name of has great humus.

if in NoDa Amerlie's french bakery is great!

Wooden Robot has lots of yankee girls every time i know, new and hip

Rock Bottom - new trendy place good food

Brunch?

Tupelo Honey is one i have recently heard a lot about

300 East

Mimosa Grill

Lunch?

Fuel pizza downtown is good for about any reason and its near the epicenter

i enjoy taco mac and flying saucer but they're a bit out of town but loootttttts of beer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.