Astro's Visits Value Board

Astrobot

Man, looking at this list, The idea of trading back twice looks so appealing. I think it's going to be a really strange year for the draft. Everything still hinges on when people start making a run on QBS. Even if the Jets/Bills/Browns all pass you still gotta think about the Cards/Saints/Giants/Texans.

Astro - thanks for putting this together. I am curious to understand how you would know who they have scouted and how many times. They have many scouts all over the country that go to games, visit schools and watch countless hours of film. It is interesting to me that you can say exactly how many times someone was scouted. Take Corey Davis. It seems unfathomable to me that they would have never looked at him. Or maybe it just begs the question of what exactly you count as "scouted".

Edited by Maddog69

Man, looking at this list, The idea of trading back twice looks so appealing. I think it's going to be a really strange year for the draft. Everything still hinges on when people start making a run on QBS. Even if the Jets/Bills/Browns all pass you still gotta think about the Cards/Saints/Giants/Texans.

The first round will be fun to watch.