Don Rickles passes away

dhg

A friend's facebook post:

For those of you who don't know me (which is most of my friends), one of my jobs used to be writing and performing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson." I did it for six years. Rickles was a frequent guest and I loved him and always had since I was a kid. Every time he was on Late Late, I would make it my business to always swing by his dressing room in the hopes that he would insult me. But he never did. He would insult people to the left of me and to the right of me and once he even insulted a ****ing wall socket near me (for realz - he said "What's that little ******** doing peeking out of the wall?") but in six years this man I loved and honored never obliged me the honor of a Rickles insult.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad he's ****ing dead.

He was one of a kind. No PC crap for him! RIP.

According to Don, the C in PC stands for crap.

I was hoping they already have his lines for Toy Story 4 which is in pre-production but SOMETIMES they do taping of some stuff before they get to production when making animated films.

But my hopes were dashed:

Don Rickles Had Not Recorded His Role in 'Toy Story 4'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/don-rickles-toy-story-4-comedian-didnt-record-his-part-before-he-passed-away-992013

Toy Story co-stars Tom Hanks and Tim Allen, who provide the voices of cowboy Woody and spaceman Buzz Lightyear respectively, remembered Rickles on Twitter. Hanks wrote, "A God died today. Don Rickles, we did not want to ever lose you," while Allen remembered: "Don Rickles is one of the biggest reasons I am a comic today. I feel bad, mostly for everyone in Heaven who will now learn first hand from the sharpest wits ever, what it's like to be Rickled."
Edited by Koolaid