The Bills always seem to have a good running back

Billsfed

You mean the guy who couldn't win a Super Bowl when his QB was playing like crap?

"I miss those days when the RB was a main feature of the game, ended around 1982 or so..."

THAT was the original statement which is patently false... you don't break Jim Brown's record for yards from scrimmage in consecutive seasons WITHOUT being a main feature of the game!!!!

I'm sure you would blame Marshawn Lynch for Seattle losing the Super Bowl to the Cheatriots too... ludicrous.

Edited by BmoreBills

"I miss those days when the RB was a main feature of the game, ended around 1982 or so..."

THAT was the original statement which is patently false... you don't break Jim Brown's record for yards from scrimmage in consecutive seasons WITHOUT being a main feature of the game!!!!

I'm sure you would blame Marshawn Lynch for Seattle losing the Super Bowl to the Cheatriots too... ludicrous.

that blame is squarely on the HC for not calling Marshawn's number.

whoa there...

nobody gives a darn about some "combined yardage" bullpucky, never even heard about this, trash stat

you break Jim Brown's RUSHING yards, or you come close to it and you have something to talk about

and football has ditched the running game since about 1982, if you want to win that is... she's a PASSING GAME since then... it you want to win that is...

Oh I don't blame Thurman for losing. I'm just saying even Thurman playing great wasn't enough to overcome JK playing like crap.