PFT: Bill's one player loss away from 3rd round comp pick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since fans claim comp picks of no importance why even bother drafting players at all period?

Why should just ask the NFL to take em all back

I mean why would fans of any team actually want free extra 3rd and 4th round picks?

We can compete well enough with signing dumpster dive FA's....

Lol

jc

No one is claiming that clearly false narrative you're putting out there. We're just teasing you for the manufactured outrage and mania for something that hasn't and probably won't come to pass, and even if it did is not the end of the world.

Like, I get it.

But to get good ones (The 3rd round pick) you have to basically do nothing in FA, this team has too many holes to do nothing.

I don't want to sacrifice a Micah Hyde for some random 5th round (so really 6th round) pick.

That's completely false.

You just have to be smart about your pick-ups.

Released players don't count toward the comp pick equation and post-June 1st cuts don't count either.

You have to actually think ahead, like the Patriots do ... by acquiring RFA's or guys with high value and only a few years left and you have to let your big dollar FA's walk and build through the draft. This is one of the several reasons building through Free Agency doesn't work and one of the several reasons the Bills are perennial basement dwellers. I would hope the fans have a better understanding, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.