• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first game has tipped off... Game two about to start:

MY MOM'S BASEMENT REGION

#1) DC Tom vs. #16) FreddieJizzle22

Topic: Human activity is a substantial cause of Global Warming

Tom gets to pick the Pro or Con side, Freddie gets to pick whom goes first.

************************************************************************************

Game 3 about to tip off, our first 5 v 12 match-up.

MY MOM'S BASEMENT REGION

#5) FireChan vs. #12) Boyst

Topic: Golf is a real sport

Chan gets to pick Pro or con, Boyst gets to decide who leads off...

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Half the post was sources, which can be ignored unless someone feels like fact checking.

I take this endeavor in a light hearted manner fully aware that I might have to pay a price when it comes my turn to do battle. Unless I decide to go ice fishing instead.

The first game has tipped off... Game two about to start:

MY MOM'S BASEMENT REGION

#1) DC Tom vs. #16) FreddieJizzle22

Topic: Human activity is a substantial cause of Global Warming

Tom gets to pick the Pro or Con side, Freddie gets to pick whom goes first.

************************************************************************************

Game 3 about to tip off, our first 5 v 12 match-up.

MY MOM'S BASEMENT REGION

#5) FireChan vs. #12) Boyst

Topic: Golf is a real sport

Chan gets to pick Pro or con, Boyst gets to decide who leads off...

I'll take the affirmative. I only need to put together two coherent sentences to send boyst reeling either way.

I take this endeavor in a light hearted manner fully aware that I might have to pay a price when it comes my turn to do battle. Unless I decide to go ice fishing instead.

I was really hoping to get to go all four quarters. For my money the best strategy in round 1 is to make a strong, clear, and coherent argument in the first round; and then slap my opponent around like a cat toy in round 2-4

I was really hoping to get to go all four quarters. For my money the best strategy in round 1 is to make a strong, clear, and coherent argument in the first round; and then slap my opponent around like a cat toy in round 2-4

I get a refugee called Hank to debate with. Although he seems like a good poster I don't have a clue about how to debate him. This "Hank" could be unimaginative like Hank Bullough or a cagey but drunk soul like Hank Moody.

I get a refugee called Hank to debate with. Although he seems like a good poster I don't have a clue about how to debate him. This "Hank" could be unimaginative like Hank Bullough or a cagey but drunk soul like Hank Moody.

Hence the reason for my strategy. I wanted to pull out who he was as a poster to get a feel for him, and then "PPP" him for the remainder. To his great credit richstadiumowner seems to be a genuinely funny guy.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'll take the affirmative. I only need to put together two coherent sentences to send boyst reeling either way.

Excellent. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

firechan actually plays golf, so it's understandable he's going to defend it.

his mother faxed me this photograph of him and his school lads playing a few years ago.

:lol:

You should save that for the game!

Now we are cooking... I like the idea of a thread for each game -- but I don't want to flood the board either. Your call.

Please make sure to label your posts in the game with the appropriate quarter at the top, it'll make it easier to track. Thanks.