[closed]Harvin retiring for good

http://football.realgm.com/wiretap/38390/Percy-Harvin-Retires-From-NFL-Again

I honestly think he should never have returned last year. You know those "migraines" he has? That's post-concussion syndrome or MTBI. As someone who lives with MTBI, I understand where that's coming from, and why they come back constantly. I have those. they are frigging constant. And when you take contact, they get much worse. Medical community doesn't understand it fully yet. It pisses me off but it is what it is. So when a player has this, GMs better beware. I knew he was a done player way back in Seattle. Some make a recovery, but others it takes way longer. IMO he is going to have to manage himself carefully the rest of his life. I don't believe it goes away for some people.

Until Whaley offers him about a million dollars a game at the end of the season when our nobody WR's are all hurt and Sammy's foot is hurt again.

Then we will hear how all healed up and rested Harvin is and how he is going to be good. Lol then reality shows up again.

Until Whaley offers him about a million dollars a game at the end of the season when our nobody WR's are all hurt and Sammy's foot is hurt again.

Then we will hear how all healed up and rested Harvin is and how he is going to be good. Lol then reality shows up again.

This. As much as the signing and getting absolutely nothing out of Harvin pissed me off, it's hard to be mad at him or his agent for pulling off that great fleece job...