25 million ? Nope back to jail

https://www.google.com/amp/q13fox.com/2017/03/09/man-who-used-25m-settlement-to-rebuild-gang-is-going-back-to-prison/amp/

Gang member wins 25 million dollars from Chicago police, uses funds to build his gang back up.

Back to jail it is. Why are people this dumb ? How is it possible ?

WOW.....He was that stuck in the life he couldnt get out for $25 million? At that point I would have took care of my family my friends and moved far away and never came back in case the PD wanted to retaliate. that **** is crazy.

https://www.google.com/amp/q13fox.com/2017/03/09/man-who-used-25m-settlement-to-rebuild-gang-is-going-back-to-prison/amp/

Gang member wins 25 million dollars from Chicago police, uses funds to build his gang back up.

Back to jail it is. Why are people this dumb ? How is it possible ?

A couple of points:

Whoever awarded this punk gang leader $25M in the first place should be real thrilled. But at least they still showed the cops. Ridiculous.

A gang kingpin named Thaddeus. I did not see that coming.

I wonder how much pot this guy smoked and/or sold. It may explain why he could not step away and get out of the rut even with all that money.

A couple of points:

Whoever awarded this punk gang leader $25M in the first place should be real thrilled. But at least they still showed the cops. Ridiculous.

I wonder how much pot this guy smoked and/or sold. It may explain why he could not step away and get out of the rut even with all that money.

Why shouldn't I blast you right now!? The video was amazing Edited by Commonsense

A couple of points:

I wonder how much pot Richard Branson smoked as he ate his caviar this am.

I don't think the gangs got the message yet

I wonder how much pot Richard Branson smoked as he ate his caviar this am.

I don't think the gangs got the message yet

What do you think Branson could have achieved if he hadn't been so obsessed with dope?

You might be on to something with Hillary. She is from Chicago and she has connections. Maybe the original $25M was arranged seed money to create a positive gang and it backfired. I've seen stupider.