Tony Romo article

stuvian

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/18607602/tony-romo-tracking-every-possible-landing-spot-2017

this article is worth reading if for no other reason than seeing Romo in Bills gear. Elway isn't going to pay Peyton Manning money to Romo so this might not be the great long shot we think it is. If this fits our scheme and our $$ package is better this could happen

Hasn't Denver said they aren't interested in Romo? I mean I heard this weeks ago, but have they expressed interest at all?

I read a report/rumor that they wouldn't be interested in trading for him, but now they would be interested in signing him as a free agent, on a reasonable deal.

Schefter reported this morning that Josh Mccown is on is way to meet with Dallas. That indicates they are getting ready to release Romo. Ed Werder, who is very close to the situation in Dallas, said his three teams he is interested in going to are Denver, KC and Houston.

I think Bills are waiting to see if anything shakes out on these before Saturday so they know who may or may not be available before moving fwd.