running backs

nuklz2594

No, we have needs at other key positions and there will be top notch players at 10 still on the board for us. If somehow, and I say somehow because I fully expect him to go in the 2nd Round at the latest, D'Onta Foreman is on the board when we pick in the 3rd I HOPE we take him.

Me and my brother were watching the Fortunette college tape. Deceptive speed, one cut runner with really good vision and decision making for picking holes. **** was crazy. That O-Line was also real good

He looks impressive against lesser competition, when he played Bama he looked scared of the LOS. I have Cook way ahead of Fournette, heck I think he has serious bust potential at the next level.

He looks impressive against lesser competition, when he played Bama he looked scared of the LOS. I have Cook way ahead of Fournette, heck I think he has serious bust potential at the next level.

I havent seen that game but, I guess thats what highlights do!

We have like 8 glaring holes on this team and only 6 draft picks, realistically only 2-3 of these picks will actually contribute at all. Why would you draft someone at a position of strength?

Agree....and with the news that Mike G's agent and Bills are taking I think we need to focus on other needs instead of RB.