Watson is a Franchise QB

Mikie2times

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big ben didn't exceed taylors passing yards from last year until his 3rd year. They won the superbowl in spite of him. Brady had top defenses in his first few years when he won 3 rings. Russ wilson would be a backup somewhere if it wasn't for the defense. Some guys are can't miss guys. We need to make sure he develops by having the big defense so he doesn't come in and just get killed week after week.

I know you believe that defenses have little to no effect on games but they do.

Remember when you answered the question?

Jim Kelly wasn't successful?

oh dear god it's like it talking to a child. i love your ways of turning the convo to something else. My point is if we are to take watson and develop him we will need to get the defense going and not force him into a bad situation right away. plenty of bust qb's who had that happen.

Edited by aristocrat

oh dear god it's like it talking to a child. i love your ways of turning the convo to something else. My point is if we are to take watson and develop him we will need to get the defense going and not force him into a bad situation right away. plenty of bust qb's who had that happen.

I just follow your arguments to their logical conclusions, demonstrating that they are based on faulty assumptions and nonsensical opinions.

It's pretty textbook.

Big ben didn't exceed taylors passing yards from last year until his 3rd year. They won the superbowl in spite of him. Brady had top defenses in his first few years when he won 3 rings. Russ wilson would be a backup somewhere if it wasn't for the defense. Some guys are can't miss guys. We need to make sure he develops by having the big defense so he doesn't come in and just get killed week after week.

I know you believe that defenses have little to no effect on games but they do.

Won in spite of Big Ben ? Get it together man.

Dig your way out of the Tyrod/Dilfer wormhole puleeeeeze. He missed 4 games in 2005 and his 3rd year > Tyrod's 7th.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Won in spite of Big Ben ? Get it together man.

Dig your way out of the Tyrod/Dilfer wormhole puleeeeeze. He missed 4 games in 2005 and his 3rd year > Tyrod's 7th.

so you'd be cool with a guy who threw for under 200 yards per game, then in the superbowl went 9-21 for 123 yards and 2 picks? i'd say that's winning in spite of him. lol

They did. Some QBs who are successful have great defenses and some don't. We already discussed that.

so essentially we're going back and forth because i want to pick watson but using tyrods money on defense so he doesn't have to be relied upon to win the games. but you think that the defense doesn't matter? ok i need a beer

Fools gold

I kind of feel that way about any qb with a first round value this year. Our best bet is to 86 Shady, 86 Tyrod, draft Chad Kelly late, let him and Cardale battle it out this season (EMBRACE THE TANK) and then draft one of the many real quarterbacks in next years class.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2018/QB

Edited by 255.255.255.255

so essentially we're going back and forth because i want to pick watson but using tyrods money on defense so he doesn't have to be relied upon to win the games. but you think that the defense doesn't matter? ok i need a beer

Forgive me, but I didn't see you express this in this topic.