Will the McDermott hiring entice Sammy & others to re-sign?

Tipster19

Sure, we gave up too many assets for a skill position, sunk cost, time to move on. Sammy is talented but he is playing with a QB that can't see the whole field and will limit his production. His is capable for making unbelievable catches, but doesn't have the QB to get him the ball. He might take less money to play with a real QB

He won't have to. There are lots of teams that will be looking for his services. More than one team with a legit passer will show him the money.

i definitely think the op has a point

accountability just wasnt there. i thought for sure adding whatshisname the old db coach would make them self-accountable bc thats what whatshisname was all about. it seemed to materialize for a while there but then just collapsed at the end.

i thought rex had learned from the first time and adapt. but he went the other way. it took him what, three years until the jets collapsed from accountability problems. didnt even take him two here

ed reed

I used to worry about losing our stars. However, after the 17+ years we've been through. I'm more interested in getting a stable coaching regime in place. Bring in team players with a few stars & win ball games. I'm speculating that Sammy is frustrated with his time in Buffalo; I have no problem with trading him if we can get decent valuable.

I realize that we are often looking for the neg nowadays

The fact is over the years if the bills wanted to keep their star players they have found a way to do it....and most of the players they have let walk did not find success going to other teams (most)

This next year is gonna be critical for Sammy.....he needs to have a great year and he knows it