Greg Olsen's Brother Arrrested For Rape.

#34fan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Olsen was no choir boy at the U.......certainly would be heavily red-flagged coming into the league now.

I was at a loss for words when he was up for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award..........but it happens......people often straighten themselves out in time.

It's a challenge for some parents having these overgrown kids that get dangerous before they get any sense/control of themselves.

Yes. Because joining a rap group and making a song with explicit content is considered a major felony.

There's probably a conversation dad's need to have with their daughters too.

Perhaps one about not being naive, and putting yourself in tight situations?

"No means no", In my opinion, ignores the reality of a 250lb college football player locked in a dorm room with a 100lb girl fresh out of high school.

Blame the girl. You are a real man.

Blame the girl. You are a real man.

that's not blaming the girl. That's looking at reality. Situations seldom involve a brute force of someone randomly picked isolated and innocent of poor decision making. It does not excuse any bit of anything from rape or murder to stealing or lying

However, if you can use your head and realize the danger you out yourself in through making poor choices you will less seldom find yourself in the consequences of misfortune. You'd not walk down an inner city street with diamonds all over you. You'd not walk on to an airplane with a shirt reading I have a bomb. You'd not enter a temple wearing a hijab. You'd not wear a string bikini while ice fishing. You'd not enter a mans home who has threatened you physically.

See, when you think about stupidity there is usually quite a bit of it. And stupid decisions can lead to bad results.

The guy clearly need mental help and she was an idiot to not call police to have him taken to a psych ward. Now, she ended up in the hospital and he ends up in jail. This isn't a point about rape I am making. And I'll likely hear the Nancy Grace think of the children type rhetoric.

But of this was my daughter she'd have a gun, tazer or ability to defend herself if she got in that position. And if she did I would have a lengthy talk about why she showed such poor decision making ability.

But again, I am about responsibity. Not blame. And that'lllikely be missed by the 'eenlightened' snowflakes here

that's not blaming the girl. That's looking at reality. Situations seldom involve a brute force of someone randomly picked isolated and innocent of poor decision making. It does not excuse any bit of anything from rape or murder to stealing or lying

However, if you can use your head and realize the danger you out yourself in through making poor choices you will less seldom find yourself in the consequences of misfortune. You'd not walk down an inner city street with diamonds all over you. You'd not walk on to an airplane with a shirt reading I have a bomb. You'd not enter a temple wearing a hijab. You'd not wear a string bikini while ice fishing. You'd not enter a mans home who has threatened you physically.

See, when you think about stupidity there is usually quite a bit of it. And stupid decisions can lead to bad results.

The guy clearly need mental help and she was an idiot to not call police to have him taken to a psych ward. Now, she ended up in the hospital and he ends up in jail. This isn't a point about rape I am making. And I'll likely hear the Nancy Grace think of the children type rhetoric.

But of this was my daughter she'd have a gun, tazer or ability to defend herself if she got in that position. And if she did I would have a lengthy talk about why she showed such poor decision making ability.

But again, I am about responsibity. Not blame. And that'lllikely be missed by the 'eenlightened' snowflakes here

Dude, stop rationalizing sexual assault. You won't convince me that its no big deal.

Dude, stop rationalizing sexual assault. You won't convince me that its no big deal.

I think I said exactly that. I said "its not a big deal" right after I said " jet fuel can't melt steel beams."

I know reading and comprehension is difficult in these difficult times but if we enforced the idea of responsibility for actions and consequences for poor choices you may understand why a kid might get run over wearing ear buds walking down a train track or why lil newborn baby became a chew toy to the dobberman.

Actions have consequences. And at this point what difference does it make anyway?

I think I said exactly that. I said "its not a big deal" right after I said " jet fuel can't melt steel beams."

I know reading and comprehension is difficult in these difficult times but if we enforced the idea of responsibility for actions and consequences for poor choices you may understand why a kid might get run over wearing ear buds walking down a train track or why lil newborn baby became a chew toy to the dobberman.

Actions have consequences. And at this point what difference does it make anyway?

All I said was that I do not condone rape and then you jumped all over my opinion with a bunch of moral relativism and devil's advocacy. But no amount of ivory tower, academic BS is going to convince me that she was asking for it and that sexual assault is no big deal.

he wrapped a telephone cord around HIS OWN neck??

Kid has some serious issues. A stretch in the joint might actually help him. I see an insanity defense.

from my ivory tower I'm going out on the balcony to say jail won't help him from any addictions or demons he has. He needs help

All I said was that I do not condone rape and then you jumped all over my opinion with a bunch of moral relativism and devil's advocacy. But no amount of ivory tower, academic BS is going to convince me that she was asking for it and that sexual assault is no big deal.

believing I tolerate rape or mitigate the severity of it was surprising. I held you to a higher level of understanding.

One can look at this situation and see two people who made poor decisions. But, in our current #awesome world we love so much to assign blame, crown a victim and persecute. All of this leads to dismissal of root causes that are the factors.

I can make a perreto or fishbone if you'd like...

from my ivory tower I'm going out on the balcony to say jail won't help him from any addictions or demons he has. He needs help

believing I tolerate rape or mitigate the severity of it was surprising. I held you to a higher level of understanding.

One can look at this situation and see two people who made poor decisions. But, in our current #awesome world we love so much to assign blame, crown a victim and persecute. All of this leads to dismissal of root causes that are the factors.

I can make a perreto or fishbone if you'd like...

That's what they said at Nuremberg. It wasn't convincing then and isn't getting it done now.

That's what they said at Nuremberg. It wasn't convincing then and isn't getting it done now.

when you weigh out one bad is the lesser of two evils you end up with what's up in DC.

Sometimes two people can make bad decisions. Some times one person suffers more because the other one is that much worse.

He's trolling you dude, and you're taking the bait each time. Come ahhhn.

I .... am. .... not. .... happy.

And you can go eat a nice juicy steak. Screw you guys. I'm going home.

Sorry boyst. I never meant to hurt you. Sometimes I just get carried away.