Tyrod hasnt heard from the Bills at all

BeastMode54

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 20th of 32 qb's (paired with the #1 scoring defense) just beat the 2nd of 32 qb's (paired with the #27 scoring defense).

The same 20th ranked qb whose the goat and broke the super bowl record for passing yards and was suspended 4 games?

That's interesting. We can replace the hokie presence with the FB, TE, or project qb.

defense gave up leads all year long.

I know. Isn't it weird to see what good qb's can do ?

The same 20th ranked qb whose the goat and broke the super bowl record for passing yards and was suspended 4 games?

That's interesting. We can replace the hokie presence with the FB, TE, or project qb.

I know. Isn't it weird to see what good qb's can do ?

so tyrod gives the team leads over the others teams....our defense gives up that lead and it's tyrods fault? does not compute

so tyrod gives the team leads over the others teams....our defense gives up that lead and it's tyrods fault? does not compute

Could always take the lead back. Or he could just go 3 and out over and over and over and watch Derek Carr. There are 4 qtrs in a football game.

Let the league pass you by as you advocate for another season of the poor mans Alex Smith at qb.

Deactivate his badge Whaley. Let's move on.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Could always take the lead back. Or he could just go 3 and out over and over and over and watch Derek Carr. There are 4 qtrs in a football game.

Let the league pass you by as you advocate for another season of the poor mans Alex Smith at qb.

Deactivate his badge Whaley. Let's move on.

so he gives the team leads. big leads even and its his fault? haha you are such a troll

so he gives the team leads. big leads even and its his fault? haha you are such a troll

7-9......25th in passing (bottom 18% among his peers).......1-5 vs .500 teams, you're the troll.

I'm not the one trying to fight against cold hard data. Keep those emotions high, the COT must be proud.

7-9......25th in passing (bottom 18% among his peers).......1-5 vs .500 teams, you're the troll.

I'm not the one trying to fight against cold hard data. Keep those emotions high, the COT must be proud.

how bout the defense bud? hof performances by ajai. stop him and we're in playoffs.

Tyrod's nickname should be "IF."

If our running game is as good as it was.

If our defense is top 10.

If our WRs stay healthy.

If our Special Teams are really special.

THEN Tyrod will be good enough.

I want a better QB who doesn't need the team to basically win games without him.

I keep seeing this "Bridge QB" team thrown around.

All a Bridge QB is, is a QB who sucks, but is good enough to maybe keep you in games as long as everyone else on the team plays lights out.

No thanks.

You want "if" I'll give you "if".

Stellar analysis.

Not for nothing, but I can't take someone that was on EJs jock for such a long period of time seriously.

With that said he was a solid starter his first year as one. Last season he regressed a bit with trash to throw the ball to for much of the season. You don't think that played a significant part?

His ceiling is 8-8 because they went 8-8 in his first year as a starter? That logic is asinine. They went 8-8 mostly due to his defense becoming an extreme disappointment.

He's a bridge QB you can win with given the right team and coaches around him. Get him another WR opposite Sammy and get the **** fixed on defense and you can win.

I'm all for moving on when a BETTER option is available.... but knowing the Bills they will say !@#$ it, dump Tyrod and roll with a rookie who will turn the ball over left and right. But hey, maybe he will mix in some 300 yard pass games to appease the fan base.

Spot on with EVERYTHING man!! I'm over this "He can only run the ball" bs. He's an effective passer when he has someone to throw the ball to besides Marquise Goodwin and Walter Powell. Yeah he's going to miss some throws like every other QB is going to miss some throws at least he's not a turnover machine.

team game. tyrod showed up to those games. defense clearly did not.

Oh. I guess you forgot the part where he snoozed for the 4th qtr and the fins came back and won.

14 for 28 for 221 yards. What teams can win with 14 completions in an NFL game?

Have fun with that one.

Didn't Brandon Marshall catch 19 in a game ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Oh. I guess you forgot the part where he snoozed for the 4th qtr and the fins came back and won.

14 for 28 for 221 yards. What teams can win with 14 completions in an NFL game?

Have fun with that one.

Didn't Brandon Marshall catch 19 in a game ?

tanny beat us with 15 completetions and 204 yards lol and matt moore beat us with 16 and 233....hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahah