Bills fans win

bobs0108

From the thread title I was expecting:

1) win for the drunkest fans

2) win for the fans most likely to set themselves on fire (See #1)

3) win for the fans most likely to break their leg jumping through a table (See #1)

4) win for the fans most likely to kill themselves or others falling out of the top deck of the stadium (See #1)

5) win for the fans having sex out in the open while tailgating (See #1)

3) win for the fans most likely to break their leg jumping through a table (See #1)

4) win for the fans most likely to kill themselves or others falling out of the top deck of the stadium (See #1)

Apparently #1 is critical to winning! We're #1!!!!!!

+1

I forget which game it was but...

They were giving something cool out when you entered the stadium. It was something out of the ordinary.

Normally there are people handing those things out right as you walk in the gate.

This time they were out of whatever it was they were giving away.

My wife signed up to be a designated driver. If you signed up to be a DD, you got one the things they were handing out that day. The guest services booth still had plenty of supply.

So I walked/stumbled my drunken beer/whiskey breathed self over to the DD booth and signed up as a DD.

They slapped a wrist band on me. They gave me the gift item. I asked for 2 of them. They handed over the second one and thanked me for being a responsible driver.

I was like (hiccup) yer weh come.