The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was not at all in the WMDs - hoax category. 

My assumption was that since virtually every political stripe was on the same page re: weapons of mass destruction, and that if I recall correctly, one of the chief weapons inspectors of the UN supported the claim---that WMDs were something to be concerned about.  I also felt that Saddam Hussein was guilty of arrogance on a massive scale---that he could perpetually thumb his nose at the world and ^^%$# around with the inspection process.  Further, I felt he overplayed his hand where W Bush was concerned, turns out he WAS the guy who would come find you in a rat hole.  One last thought on that--knowing now what I know about the intelligence community, it would not surprise me in the least to find that W Bush was set up, and that many other political leaders were in on it.  Hard to say how many heads that snake has. 

"Countless American lives lost"...this one hits home.  It was post-Iraq post-WMD when yet another political cycle hit where American soldiers were betrayed (one way or the other), where lives were lost and precious little accomplished.  It played a large part in me reanalyzing the world as I thought I knew it. 

Patriot Act--I was uneasy then...the old analysis that if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be worried about surveillance has always been troubling to me.  History reveals that in spite of all the platitudes and "Man that could never happen here!", there's always someone willing to lie, cheat and take your stuff.   

Just curious which other nations you thought might have had WMD at the time?  Even so, Syria was using chemical, but Obama would have been screwed if he did or didn't go in. He chose not to have another Iraq, and Republicans pounded him for it.  FWIW I applaud Trump for not being a war monger

Just now, daz28 said:

Just curious which other nations you thought might have had WMD at the time?  Even so, Syria was using chemical, but Obama would have been screwed if he did or didn't go in. He chose not to have another Iraq, and Republicans pounded him for it.  FWIW I applaud Trump for not being a war monger

That's factually incorrect. 

He chose to ARM AND FUND AQ and have them turn Syria into a hellhole. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's factually incorrect. 

He chose to ARM AND FUND AQ and have them turn Syria into a hellhole. 

What was the correct decision to make?  Or are you just gonna play both sides, plus the conspiracy side.  Straight up tell me what you feel he should have done that wouldn't have screwed himself?

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What was the correct decision to make?  

How about NOT choosing to arm and fund (covertly with our own money) the very same group that murdered 3000 Americans in the very recent past? 

The overall point is your assessment was as shallow as it was inaccurate. Obama inflamed the conflict in Syria because it helped his agenda (which was to strengthen Iran in the region). And it cost close to a million civilian lives in the process. 

He didn’t choose to stay out of it. He went all in. And allied with the very enemies of this country to do so. 

• Like (+1) 7

The Flynn situation will now lead into a full investigation into the Covington Law Firm crew which ties to William Holder. Mexico is investigating Fast and Furious on their end. Soon we will have the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Health Initiative investigations and their ties to the Gates Foundation and the World Health Organization, which will tie into my favorite Knight of Malta, Tony Fauci, who always gets his % in the bioweapons game. These people have been a scourge on the third world especially. Their time is just about over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

At the time...fair question, I honestly could not tell you what I thought.  I tend to believe most countries and/or militant groups have, are attempting to gather, or are planning how to start the search to obtain.  For instance, this sort of #$@& qualifies:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/16/newsid_4304000/4304853.stm

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

The Flynn situation will now lead into a full investigation into the Covington Law Firm crew which ties to William Holder. Mexico is investigating Fast and Furious on their end. Soon we will have the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Health Initiative investigations and their ties to the Gates Foundation and the World Health Organization, which will tie into my favorite Knight of Malta, Tony Fauci, who always gets his % in the bioweapons game. These people have been a scourge on the third world especially. Their time is just about over.

William Holden or Eric Holder? Not like they're easy to confuse. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How about NOT choosing to arm and fund (covertly with our own money) the very same group that murdered 3000 Americans in the very recent past? 

The overall point is your assessment was as shallow as it was inaccurate. Obama inflamed the conflict in Syria because it helped his agenda (which was to strengthen Iran in the region). And it cost close to a million civilian lives in the process. 

He didn’t choose to stay out of it. He went all in. And allied with the very enemies of this country to do so. 

He gets 5 likes for not answering the question.  That's perfect for any community that thinks Obama is Satan.  Real talk, right?  We don't hate Obama, we just despise him.  Trump??? well he's kinda the savior.  He's like if Rand Paul had a pair.  He's gonna save us.  I just know it