The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: That would have to be up there on the list of things to Mandela Effect I bet... 

But the first would be going back and changing the results of the 2016 election.  You've got to believe they'd want to go back and force President Cruz to tank the primaries, so Hillary ends up running against someone she has a good chance of beating, like Trump...

How would we even know if they did?   WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Assange had his first court appearance, motion to delay extradition hearing was denied: 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/julian-assange-is-refused-chance-to-delay-extradition-hearing-11571665252

I wonder how the original court appearance went, before IBM altered the timeline.  I'll bet President Cruz just had him killed.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I wonder how the original court appearance went, before IBM altered the timeline.  I'll bet President Cruz just had him killed.

Trillionaire media mogul Donald J. Trump dramatically showed up and was in Court for the dismissal of the extradition hearings, and gave Assange a hug in open court as Assange was being let out of his chains - a free man. Mr. Trump delivered a stirring speech, which was described by some observers as 'the most eloquent thing that they have ever heard.'

Trump's comments went viral, and was the impetuous for a cascade of world peace and climate revitalization. Everything became free, and safe spaces abound!

*****in' IBM.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One of Lynch's top dogs, suddenly gone. ;) 

Effective "3pm?"

Is that normal?  Never heard a resignation that specific.  Although now I want to submit mine that way.  "I hereby announce my resignation, effective 12:47pm October 31..."  

• Haha (+1) 1

CLARITY:

The Deep State Comes Out Of The Shadows.

What, exactly, are these career State Department bureaucrats angry about?

They’re mad that several of them “were demoted or sidelined following attacks by the conservative media.”

They complain about what they see as Trump’s “dangerous brand of diplomatic malpractice.”

They’re upset that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo didn’t publicly support Marie Yavonovitch after Trump removed her from her post as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and that Pompeo “is willing to sell out the department to keep favor with Trump.”

They’re also enraged that Pompeo gave a speech to the American Association of Christian Counselors and talked openly about the importance of his faith. That, according to Politico, “troubled many diplomats.”

William Burns, deputy secretary of State under President Barack Obama, declared in an article in Foreign Affairs said to “turned heads” in Washington that Trump’s treatment of State Department officials was akin to Sen. Joseph McCarthy’s “savage campaign against ‘disloyalty’ in the State Department.”

Burns conveniently overlooks the fact that there were communists in the State Department. And Pompeo remarked that he appeared to be auditioning to be Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s secretary of state.”

The AP story is more of the same. Diplomats are fuming because of Trump’s push to cut budgets and staff, and this is “a moment of catharsis.”

It’s all about iron rice bowls — the Constitution, rule of law, and political tradition be damned.

These are the same people shrieking that Trump is the one ignoring the constitution, rule of law, and political tradition.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's one club... and it's got zero to do with the "progressive" movement. 

If he is raising funds for another candidate, I'm going to guess Warren. He'll raise the money from the 'big money donors' for her, so that she doesn't have to.

Well, that and look at the field:

Biden is a putz who is screwing over Obama's legacy.

Booker is an empty suit moron.

Beto is a furry.

Bernie is going to have another sudden heart attack soon.

Kamala is a Clintonite.

Tulsi is persona-non-grata with the Dems.

Everyone else is a joke.

Of course, it's far more likely that Obama (and his wingman) are raising money to go into their own pockets.

• Like (+1) 2